snr09

score!!!!!

Updated
just picked up my new ec-400vf in faded cherry sunburst. i have to say this is a very nice guitar. i havent been able to find a single thing wrong with it nor do i have a single complant. it has a very nice thick beefy tone...
MORE »
shredhed

Another Noob....lol

Updated
Another newbie here. Name is Bob. I just bought a gl-256 yesterday. I've been playing for 32 years and always wanted to get one of these because they were inexpensive, and the relic look is in my opinion, over rated. What I...
MORE »
tyvan

new member here(guitarpic)

Updated
hey new to the esp forum(sorta) and just noticed i have a picture of my guitar(yes im in the picture too, only pic i got) my guitar is a red mh-100qmnt...
MORE »
Becareful

ESP EC 1000, problem?

Updated
Not really a problem, but how many people find it hard to reach the 24th frets of this guitar? Is it just my small hands or is everyone having this problem too?...
MORE »
Graeme

ngd!!! sin city

Updated
havent seen a lot on here about these guitars. got mine today and am struggling to put it down. anyone know how many of these they made? i think its 100 but not sure. its a great quality axe 1427 1428 1429...
MORE »
Stratovar1us

H-1001

Updated
Hi guys im buying a h-1001 and have some questions. Are there any difference in quality with the old h-1000s? The tuners are different i know that but the overall quality is same or worse or better than the h-1000s? If you...
MORE »
snr09

ec-1000 vs ec-401vf

Updated
are there really any major differences between the ec 1000 and the ec 401vf? the only difference i see is that the 401 has 22 frets and the 1000 has 24. is the 401 just cheaper made with less quality wood and such? will they...
MORE »
blistered earth

wth

Updated
what happened to the ltd acoustic ac200s...
MORE »
blistered earth

Massive M103 Problem

Updated
I LOST THE LITTLE BRIDGE CLAMP (THE BLACK PIECE OF METAL) IN SIDE THE SADDLE OF MY D STRING CAN YOU BUY JUST THESE PEICES NEED HELP QUICKLY ...
MORE »
far_beyond_driven_3

Viper 100?........

Updated
Does anyone here own or owned a Viper 100? I got a chance to get one in a trade for some workout equip. Not much on Harmony Central, what there is , is pretty decent reviews. Just looking for some forum advice. Thanks...
MORE »
bluntegg

H horizon 500/401/1001 build quality q

Updated
hey there, I own an mh-400nt, mhb-400, and an ra-600. all 2008 models, really happy with the build quality and the way they play. i'm taking some royal conservatory lessons now and know the teacher on a personal level so he...
MORE »
espconvert2112

new here

Updated
Hey esp forum people. I'm the new guy and I'm just saying hi. I decided to join this forum because I absolutely love esp guitars (my favorite guitar model ever is the ltd ec-1000qm) and i really wanted to talk esp with some...
MORE »
hardrocker8

Help!

Updated
Hello everyone, ive been looking around on the forum for a while but didnt find how to become active until yesterday. But i need some help on what i want my first esp to be. I play in a hard rock(clutchish and grunge)/alt...
MORE »
IbbySRX

Is this a good bass?

Updated
One of my local pawn shops has a mint condition LTD Deluxe J 1004 bass. It has the quilted maple cap, abalone binding, 21 frets. Anyone ever owned one? It's a beautiful axe...they originally wanted $599 for it, but they...
MORE »
morphius1

EC1000 schaller tuners g-string detunes when i bend it

Updated
hey guys, ive got some 11,14,18p,28,38,48 strings tuned to drop c and schaller locking tuners. my g-string (18p) tuned to F keeps detuning when i bend the string, on my other guitar with the same strings and tuning with...
MORE »