ESP EC 1000, problem?

Updated
Becareful
Not really a problem, but how many people find it hard to reach the 24th frets of this guitar? Is it just my small hands or is everyone having this problem too?
creativename11

They shouldn't even have 24 frets.

eviL_oT

uhhhh yes they should?

I've only played an EC 1000 a couple times and it wasn't much of a problem for me.

blistered earth

i agree

D.B.O

I guess its you hands. I don't have a problem on mine. Maybe try arching your hand around the neck more so you can reach?

Justinschut

Didnt have a problem, but then again I got long fingers and I dont use the 24th fret that much

exhibit-sbt

the design on the guitar is made so you can say you have 24 frets, but not even reach the 24th. its a really poor design, i used to love my ec, thinking it was hot shit for having 24 frets, then I bought an Eclipse II. Those guitars don't need 24 frets, the body favors 22. Same goes for explorers. You shouldnt have to reach that hard for the 24th fret, regardless of how long your fingers are, it's uncomfortable compared to an SV or something designed for it.

morphius1

i find its not too bad, but I do agree that they shouldn't have 24 frets :( kinda lets the whole guitar down. but it's still badass none the less :D

Becareful

I guess it's just my small asian hands.. I tried the MH 1000 with 24 frets, and it was much easier to reach.

Disasterpiece

I'm too good for the 24th fret

Borked Bob

I'm too good for the 24th fret

you sir are retarded, sir

Post to Thread