2022 wish list

Updated
2022 wish list

Hoping for..

QM, FM and burled tops for the TE-1000 and SN-1000 series!

Reindeer blue EC-1000

Would love to see the liquid metal finish come to the LTD line. 

maybe some new merch! 

Hekate's flame

A bolt-on version of a single-cut like the EC-1000/Eclipse would be nice. 24.75 scale.

Oliver I.

I'd like to see EC-1000 Models with blue flamed maple top and ebony fretboard without any fretboard inlays. I vote for neck pu on the black metal line/ arctic metal line. See my beloved ESP guitars here: https://www.espguitars.com/photo_albums/1986115/photos

Oliver I.

Dear ESP-Crew, when do you start the presentation of the 2022-guitar-models? I am really curious and excited. The 2021-Presentation with the different phases was really great!

Hekate's flame

This Friday they begin sending emails to ESP site members for 2022 models, as per a post on FB.

James Ford

I'd be first in line for a gloss TE-1000 with a green flamed maple top, roasted maple satin neck, Hipshot hardtail, locking tuners, and passive SD pups.

First. In. Line.

Roger K.

More/new color choices in the Viper 1000 line

Mytharia

A 7 string arrow.

Ali A.

I really wish an RD-style model (like Esa Holopainen has) with evertune, 24 frets and fast neck. LTD (Korea) or E-II version.

Would buy in a heartbeat!

Dejan J.

Dear ESP-Crew, is it possible for Black metal mh-t 6 string with baritone scale in the future? Thanks in advanced

M. G.Storm

The EC basses need to return. I think one with Fishmans would be nice. A Satin White or Satin Blue would suit it nicely.

Martijn d.

Snow white  or black version LTD Phoenix 1000. Dont like the Vintage white, it is more like yellow. 

EV

Reindeer blue and See Thru Black Viper series guitars with with side bar inlays with a floyd rose. Reindeer blue H3 series guitars with side bar inlays like the H series has. I find ESP LTD inlays to be ugly except for the side bar inlays.

Robert B.

ESP Eclipse-II Quilted Maple Dark Brown Sunburst Reissue.

Post to Thread