Schecter hellraiser c1-fr vs esp m-1000

Updated
Tsmith541
Thanks for all your help on the prievious thread. So this is it. This will probably decide what guitar that I will buy in june. Thanks for all the help. -Tsmith541 EDIT: I am also Including the mh-1000 as an option too
5150-Viper

mh-1000 gets my vote :), however im too lazy to explain why..

EvolutionVII

MH-1000 if you like thinner neckprofiles.
Schecter if you love them thick.

slovakzombiehero

MH-1000

Because I have no opinions of my own.

Tsmith541

I'm trying to get in the shredding buisness, so (by what you all told me) I should probably get the MH-1000. But what about the floyd. The Schecter has an OFR and the LTD has an FR-1000

MV-CTM

M-1000

XxDBENCxX

Probably not the best place to ask that question...

5150-Viper

MH-1000NT :) From what i have heard the new floyd's are comparable. i haven't heard any issues with them so far. Plus they are even stamped with the same floyd rose logo i believe. So no one has to know now do they! :) My main choice for the mh-1000 over the m-1000 is i like the archtop better and the pointed down headstock. Im not really sure why im not a fan of schecter, i just know i love ESP/LTD.

Stratovar1us

FR 1000s are the same with ofr as far as i know with same material same everything but just produced in korea or something instead of germany. a machine does the job so they are the same. btw m 1000 is much much much better than a hellraiser even a 400 is better than hellraiser.

EvolutionVII

btw m 1000 is much much much better than a hellraiser even a 400 is better than hellraiser.

How's that?
They're made in the same factory in South Korea.

Stratovar1us

Well first of all im not sure if the hellraisers are made in the same factory anymore because ive seen 3 different hellraisers made in korea china and indonesia. thats kinda weird and also having made in the same factory doesnt make their quality the same... i think the m 400 and of course the m 1000 are both better constructed than the hellraisers.

Spoonylove

Well first of all im not sure if the hellraisers are made in the same factory anymore because ive seen 3 different hellraisers made in korea china and indonesia. thats kinda weird and also having made in the same factory doesnt make their quality the same... i think the m 400 and of course the m 1000 are both better constructed than the hellraisers.

Because you have no original thoughts.

Ok, I own a C-1 Hellraiser. Not the FR model, but the string-thru version. It is one of THE most solid, well playing and well built guitars I have ever played. For the price, I honestly don't think there is a better guitar on the market. However, some of the newer models hare apparently made in the chinese factory, and the ones that I have played that ARE made there feel a lot lighter and cheaper overall. I would say, find an old Korean model and give that a swing. You're cheating yourself if you pull the trigger based on the opinion of the fruits in this thread (except Slovak and Evolution).

load more replies (2 of 2)
MV-CTM

uh huh

MV-CTM

p.s. get a Jackson instead

lol

Velt017

p.s. get a Jackson instead

lol

This. Spend the extra couple of bucks and get an SLSMG

Juanzilla

Before I got my h1001 I played a lot of c-1s um well in my opinion I like the blackjack c1s better than the hellraiser, I obviously liked the h1001 better, however I played an mh400 and let just say that's the next guitar I'm buying

MV-CTM

well considering he is looking at trem guitars I don't think the SLSMG would work too well lol. The new SLAT would be great though.

Spoonylove

As an avid Schecter fan, I can safely say that the Hellraisers, Customs and Blackjacks are ALMOST as good as ESP's. Probably fairly even with the LTD 1000 series. The new Solo-6 Customs are absolutely stellar.

Post to Thread