ScytheMan

Edwards Alexi Vs. Jackson RR24(yellow)

Updated
Decided that I either want an Edwards alexi(not pink) or a Jackson RR24. Both have an alder body,OFRs,ebony fingerboard,24 frets,made in japan,neckthroughbodys,and look kickass. However the jackson is more expensive but come...
MORE »
nicknuisance

Eclipse, MII, or Horizon?

Updated
I'm stuck between getting one of the 3. I sold my last LTD, so I can finally be a man and get a standard series, but the 1 thing I'm not sure about is: do I want a floyd or not? All 3 of these guitars are sick, and i am...
MORE »
franky

today i special ordered my next ESP

Updated
hey guys, im happy to tell, that today i ordered a new ESP. :D its an M-II EMG neck thru, Rosewood, reversed headstock, with natural satin neck finish, but in "special color" Urban Camo. this color is offerd on the...
MORE »
Sibs

I have decided.

Updated
I'm going for the Horizon! Don't know which one though. What do you guys think?...
MORE »
Red&Die

Does the Black Horizons NT come with White Pearl binding??

Updated
Does the Black Horizons NT come with Pearl binding like SRC model?? Becuase I saw my friend's Black Horizons NT, it comes the white pearl headstock/body binding, and it's Standard Series model....
MORE »
Gil

question for Eclipse II owners

Updated
I'm thinking of very soon getting an eclipse II I love the way they play and only thing I'm stuck on is color. I wanted to know how well the vintage black finish holds up. they had one in the shop along with the olympic...
MORE »
Bigeeboo

So ... Is the V always gonna be an LTD unless it has an artists name slapped on it?

Updated
Last yrs LTD V-500 was a great guitar ... I guess Im expecting too much when there are numerous eclipse models in the ESP line up and no V's without artist customizations? I know there arent alot of V players out there but...
MORE »
BLS

New (Old) ESP M I

Updated
Just picked this up! Need to buff it out a little bit and condition the fretboard but overall it's in great shape! The neck on this is butter! Serial # is 90139 I tried to zip 3 photo's but they are still to large to...
MORE »
Yamahasoldier

Question About Eclipse I-CTM

Updated
I was wondering if anyone knew how i would go about buying one of the Eclipse I-CTM's from the ESP export model catalogue? I currently own an ESP Elipse II vb, but id love to get my hands on a ctm. Any help on this would be...
MORE »
Aquafina

Semi-hollow/Bigsby vs. Floyded Guitars

Updated
I'm not too sure if this is the right section of the forum, but oh well. For my next guitar, I'm completely split between an Xtone PC-V1 and the LTD F2E. I play hard rock mostly, along the lines of Queens of the Stone Age and...
MORE »
VortexMirage

Original Floyd help E to D

Updated
Whatsup everyone, i've ran into difficulty and need a little help. I've been playin my M2 in standard E and it's been great, no prob, been usin GHS 9's, no prob, but today i broke a string, picked up a new pack, changed em...
MORE »
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Counterfeit ESP Guitars

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Counterfeit ESP Guitars

Updated
ESP customers, Please be aware that it has just been brought to our attention that a China-based online company, paylessguitar (dot) com, is selling guitars with the logos of many guitar manufacturers, including ESP. DO...
MORE »
Metfuk

The ESP Explorer lawsuit...

Updated
So Gibson sued ESP for making the Explorer. But what I want to know is... People always talk about that ESP is not allowed to build them in America anymore. But what about Europe? I live in Europe but you can't get...
MORE »
seal se7en

22 Frets vs. 24 Frets.

Updated
Besides the two extra frets on a 24 fret guitar. What's the advantages and disadvantages on a 24 and 22 fret guitar? Does anyone actually use the 2 extra frets? Maybe soloing? -Thanks....
MORE »
XxDBENCxX

Looking 4 A Horizon NTII in Brown

Updated
Looking to buy if ya got one....
MORE »