ESP Surveyor

ESP Surveyor

Updated
Hey. I really wonder why the ESP Surveyor disapeared....
MORE »
Selling an ESP Eclipse Standard in Vintage White

Selling an ESP Eclipse Standard in Vintage White

Updated
Not sure how this goes on this forum but I am looking to sell my ESP Eclipse Standard. Vintage White. Seymour Duncan Distortion + Jazz pickups. Comes with ESP Hardshell case. Email me and we can talk price and shipping if...
MORE »
haunting

Upgrading to ESP standard?

Updated
Hello there. I have an LTD ex-400. I like the guitar, it was my first guitar and I've had it for a long time. It was made in 2004, has Grover tuners, emg 81/81, black hardware etc. etc. However, I've been starting to ponder...
MORE »
tony g.

esp eclipse tuning issues

Updated
hello, i have recently taken ownership of an esp eclipse 2 standard vbk i love it but having some huge tuning stability issues, also when fretting lower notes they are going sharp, i have looked into this and there are alot...
MORE »
Horizon NT-II Ebony Fretboard Finish - Care

Horizon NT-II Ebony Fretboard Finish - Care

Updated
I just recently received my ESP Horizon NT-II DBSB.  (I love it.)  The ebony fretboard is like none other I own, or have seen (noticed). It is almost mirror-like, I can barely see any grain or pores.  Does it have a coating...
MORE »
No more ESP in USA?

No more ESP in USA?

Updated
Well, I didn't know whether to start this here or in General Discussion. I figured it might be safer here, and more relevant. I was going through the NAMM 2013 thread looking for any mention of ESP rebranding and didn't see...
MORE »
tjh9985

Hard tail with EMGs.

Updated
Hello, looking to purchase my first ESP and I have a question. I am looking for a hard tail guitar with emg pickups. It does not look like esp makes such a thing. Closest thing Ican find is the hrf nt with blackouts which I...
MORE »
Qucifer

XJ-6 with Maple Fingerboard

Updated
I'm not sure if this goes against the forum rules... But if anyone ever wants to sell an XJ-6 with a maple fingerboard, in any color, I'm interested. Any advice or leads would be highly appreciated....
MORE »
aaron w.

my first ESP - an M-II NTB

Updated
Bought my first amazing electric guitar - a new ESP M-II NTB. :evil :) Awesome deal via musician'sfriend and I got the last new one they had. I'm pairing this up with a Blackstar HT-5R and really like the setup. ...
MORE »
rcs

Buying a used mii

Updated
So I just purchased a used Mii, sight unseen, from a GC down south and it will be here Friday. I have 30 days to return it, so I figured why not. I'm curious if there's anything I should look out for, besides the obvious...
MORE »
ESP MX250 vs ESP Snakebyte

ESP MX250 vs ESP Snakebyte

Updated
I need your help. How is the difference of the Neck of these guitars? Is there a big difference?...
MORE »
ICERUNNER

Snagged this beauty today boys custom or standard

Updated
Hey guys sorry been away for a while been stuck on the double shift pattern at work cause H.R keep employing morons anyhow check this out early 80s i think with the classic hockey style neck and looks like alnico pickup...
MORE »
Reptile

Need help with ESP thin U neck

Updated
Hi there. I am new to the forum and love ESP guitars. I have been playing my SV std for about 5 years now and have really come to love the "thin U" neck. I have always wanted to own a mII but noticed that the necks are "extra...
MORE »
bratsvt

needing alittle help with my ESP

Updated
I have an ESP MII Deluxe guitar. I was told it was from early to mid 90s. The guitar has a licenced Floyd Rose that is made in the USA. Soils maple neck with 24 frets. It also has EMG active pick ups. I have seen a few...
MORE »
NGD soon

NGD soon

Updated
Just paid for a MII Urban Camo. Now the wait to get it starts. I do love me some MII's...
MORE »