Would You Recommend M2 Neck Through

Updated
Gazmonster
Hi, Thinking about getting a M2 neck through, With the EMG:s Any comments from users would be great. :)
blistered earth

i dont have one but i know there awesome

xZYRYABx

Do it!!
The best guitar I have ever owned or played.....nothing more to be said. Simple, straightforward shredding machine.
Try to get one pre '09.....mine is an '07 and it is superb, but I just played one of the new models and besides the fact that they have that fucking black chrome, the axe in general felt "cheap". Didnt seem as well balanced as mine nor was the fretboard half as nice.
Definitely try to play it before buying though cause it is not for everyone.
Never played the bolt-on but ive heard amazing things about them too

load more replies (1 of 1)
Gazmonster

The one I saw at a recent guitar show was matt,
put me of the UC a bit. :(

Mhuizer1980

ESP M2 NTB is a great choise, Imo NTB is far more better for sustain and playability then bolt on....

Gazmonster

Cheer guys, I am at a dillema now. I need the neck through and a trem but want seymour duncans. Do esp do the neck through m2 with duncans or would I be better with a Horizon fr11. they do look nice.
:)

Gfunk

Cheer guys, I am at a dillema now. I need the neck through and a trem but want seymour duncans. Do esp do the neck through m2 with duncans or would I be better with a Horizon fr11. they do look nice.

Pickups cannot be replaced. Sorry.

:\

Qweklain

You could always see if your local dealer can contact ESP and just custom order one with Duncan's instead. It should not really cost anything extra, and if it does it would be very minuscule.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Gazmonster

Cheers guys. Think I will have to try em all out.

BrazilianBootyLover

I had an M II NT and it was awesome! Get one!

Armann

Now I understand you, well I shouldn't have said that there is only one positive thing there are more that's just the one that came to mind so I should have written it differently. I actually like my bolt on's as much as my nt but working on the bolt on is better but that's just a personal preference.

Post to Thread