Need CITES help! URGENT

Need CITES help! URGENT

Updated
Hello ESP, I am in need of some help from ESP I have a guitar being held in customs due to CITES compliance. I need confirmation from ESP to confirm the exact species and country of harvest of the wood. it is a SS Horizon...
MORE »
looking for 90s ESP "the eclipse"

looking for 90s ESP "the eclipse"

Updated
still looking for a 90s standard bridge ESP the eclipse, someone has one and I want to buy it, preferably a black one, but one like this.   ...
MORE »
Nagash

ESP Horizon FR-II vs Jackson SL2H

Updated
I usually tend to like weird guitar shapes like offset Vs or Explorer-alikes, but this time I'm simply seeking a high-end superstrat guitar. After looking around, I ended up caught between the following two : the ESP Horizon...
MORE »
THOMAS OCTAVIO D.

Help to Indentify Guitar ESP Edwards 1995

Updated
Hello my friends! I just found this offer in a local marketplace in Brazil saying its an Edwards 1995 Original Model. Anyone can help me saying which model is it? I didn't find it anywhere... I wonder if its worth buying...
MORE »
Cuauhtemoc S.

Early Esp T style or just a copy?

Updated
Hi there, I found this odd guitar in a local marketplace for around 520 USD, the painted fretboard has me intrigued. There is no logo on the front, only on the back of the headstock and a 48th street neck plate too. Is this a...
MORE »
Kevin H.

NGD TE463?

Updated
Hi, I just scored this 400 series yesterday off CL.  I read the info here which is helpful.  This one seems to be a bit of a rare bird indeed because after a couple days searching the web I can't find one like it.  It's a...
MORE »
Is this ESP fake or real?

Is this ESP fake or real?

Updated
Hey, so i just got a 700 dollars deal on this ESP, i can't tell if im about to get scammed, is this actually an ESP or fake? and do you have any information on it?     ...
MORE »
Curtis P.

ESP Ultra Tone With Tele Configuration

Updated
Did ESP ever distributed these models? What were the pickups in them? Picture of the guitar is below   ...
MORE »
Izzy

ESP 400 Series

Updated
Hi guys, I bought this 400 Series, the owner claims to be from 1983 but i only found guitars like this in 1984 catalogs, can somebody tell more about this guitar, where it was made and a year perhaps and how much it cost now?...
MORE »
James B.

ESP MII pickups

Updated
Hello, sorry if this is not the right place for this but I have a question about my ESP MII.  I am long time guitar player - going on 40 years. Been through a lot of guitars and gear. I love my MII except it is a little to...
MORE »
Can anyone identify heel writing

Can anyone identify heel writing

Updated
if anyone knows anything about identifier in pic, pre-1980 neck, would be grateful. Thanks ...
MORE »
Any info about this 80s Eclipse tele?

Any info about this 80s Eclipse tele?

Updated
Came across this beautiful The Eclipse Custom today and I had to buy it! It sounds awesome and it is of top notch quality! I haven’t found anyone like this anywhere on the Internet. There are ones in black, white and blue but...
MORE »
Amadeus 4V

About Skulls & Snakes

Updated
Hello everyone! I'm looking for some information about the ESP Skulls and Snakes (early 90s edition): how many different versions have been produced? I know there are (at least) a version with dot inlays and another one with...
MORE »
ESP EII  Eclipse search

ESP EII Eclipse search

Updated
looking for an ESP, or EII eclipse in silverburst ! I know they are impossible to find at this point   But I haven’t given up yet! If any board members have a lead on one, if appreciate a heads up!         ...
MORE »
Mid 1980's ESP The Eclipse Telecaster