Digiadaamore

no more earvana nuts?

Updated
hey guys i was just looking at ec-1000's and it lists just standard nut not the compensated model are they no longer earvana?...
MORE »
Digiadaamore

EC-401 Really Bright tone

Updated
Hey guys, i tried out an ec-401 for the first time today and it sounded great but it was oddly bright like what you would expect from alder. is that normal for these? i payed it back to back with a mahogany V and the V was so...
MORE »
Witch one?

Witch one?

Updated
The former ESP/LTD agency in Sweden are selling out their stock at GREAT prices. Now I can't choose between a LTD MH-401STB or a LTD MH-250STBLK. I know the 401 is somewhat higher up the ladder but I don't know if I want a...
MORE »
heminder

Mavimum voltage for ESP bass pickups?

Updated
hey dudes. this is my first post here! i'm a guitar player, but recently got an LTD bass \,,/. it plays awesome and sounds good through the limited bass equipment that i have, but i was wondering about the electronics....
MORE »
First LTD Purchase

First LTD Purchase

Updated
Hi. I'm new to the forum. Finally got my account activated. Thanks. Next monday if it goes well, I will be getting my first LTD guitar. Its going to be an H-1001FR Deluxe guitar in the red finish. Pics and a video will be...
MORE »
apax07

Snakebyte and Emg's

Updated
So I purchased my Snakebyte last week and I love it very much already, sounds awesome! BUT! I cannot help but wonder why it is advertised that the LTD comes with the "Het Set"....If you even look at ESP's website at the...
MORE »
Rydock

LTD M-1000: were they ever fully neck-thru?

Updated
Some pics I've seen of these online looked like there was a maple neck-thru going throughout the whole back of the guitar. I know the specs on the website indicate that the current models are set-thru, but were the older...
MORE »
lagwagonboy

Want to Buy a RZK-600 in Silver.

Updated
Hey guys and girls I am new to this forum. I am currently trying to find an ESP RZK-600 in Silver. I cannot afford a new one, but I can spend around $500 or so. I belong to the bmx_museum and most over there know me. I...
MORE »
Tdk24

H-307 filing bridge saddles?

Updated
So the stock bridge curvature doesn't quite match up with the fretboard radius on these 7-stringers. The bridge is too flat. I want to drop the 4 outside strings down a bit to match the neck to i can get a nice even action...
MORE »
paul

My new LTD

Updated
Just wanted to share my new LTD X-Tone Acoustic, Exotic Wood - Ovangkol. This is such as nice guitar, I really love how it sounds and it plays just as good as it looks. Seeing there are virtually no photos of this model...
MORE »
ESPEngelke

Modding TE-202 bridge piece/pickup questions (2)

Updated
I know it's frowned upon but I really am thinking about buying one and sticking a humbucker in there, and my question is aside from buying a new bridge piece would I have to do some wood work? Or is there space under the...
MORE »
bcole

Esp te 202

Updated
Hey guys, New to the forum. I was wondering about your opinions on this tele. I have heard mixed reactions on the finish(up close) but I don't have any concerns about that, just how it sounds. I have been looking at that...
MORE »
cullenszoo

Tips and Tricks

Updated
The purpose of this tread is to gather tips and tricks for setup and maintenance of our beloved guitars in one place. Furthermore it can serve as a reference for future questions. I invite all contributions meant to aid the...
MORE »
cullenszoo

My First LTD....a love story!

Updated
This past February I had a wallet full of money and it was screaming for me to buy a nice guitar for gigging. My local Craigslist didn't have much and all the pawn shops were fully stocked with Squires so, I visited my local...
MORE »
LTD vs. ESP Wood

LTD vs. ESP Wood

Updated
This is pretty much a question that could only be answered by the persons out there who own both but I've been wondering about the quality difference between an LTD body and it's ESP counterpart. I would say quite obviously...
MORE »