Want to Buy a RZK-600 in Silver.

Updated
lagwagonboy
Hey guys and girls I am new to this forum. I am currently trying to find an ESP RZK-600 in Silver. I cannot afford a new one, but I can spend around $500 or so. I belong to the bmx_museum and most over there know me. I have some BMX stuff I can also trade if you are interested. I only have 24" bmx's though. But I also have $ and would be willing to talk about anything you would want to. I live in Dallas and wouldn't mind driving to pick one up as long as it's a reasonable distance.
Irontusk73

Post this in the spam thread in the General Discussion section for people to see.

lagwagonboy

Post this in the spam thread in the General Discussion section for people to see.

Do I need to have a mod delete this? Do people actually read that thread?

I didn't know, I just figured this would be the best way to have someone see this.

lagwagonboy

are these that rare?

lagwagonboy

A lot of people have viewed this, but no one has said anything.

Does anyone have one they wouldn't mind getting rid of?

Road King

A lot of people have viewed this, but no one has said anything.

Does anyone have one they wouldn't mind getting rid of?
Check the spam thread. You may have to wait patiently for one to pop up on ebay or craigslist. They're not too common.

ltdman87

Just get you an H-1001FR Deluxe guitar. Thats eye candy plus its always in stock in most guitar shops. You'd be better off I think. I'm getting one on Monday and I'll post my thoughts on the guitar.

lagwagonboy

It's a gift from me and some friends to another friend who is a massive rammstein fan.

Post to Thread