The JVM and the ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo guitars, a match made in heaven, they just seeth metal !!! The JVM an absolute beast in it's right mind, with 4 channels(with 3 modes)giving you 12 variations of sound, and ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo guitars, giving you that classic M2 barrage of ESP tone, Man gotta love this combo!!! Rock on ESP!!!! Rock on Marshall!!! - updated
0 Comments - More updates
- ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo 2 of em "The Twins'
- watch anime, surfing the web, playing guitar, shouldn't you be playing guitar, really playing guitar, oh come on playing guitar, omg really come on playing the guitar, Writing music, recording music, listening to music, messing around in the studio, Ripping DVDs, programming animation, collecting anime digitally, Driving everyone crazy in the home by playing guitar, recording on my new interface and pc, studying music theory, collecting pins on pinterest, and Working on my laptops
- samsung 40”, not much maybe adult swim, toonami, scifi channel, Don't watch much TV, and cincinnati reds games
- pulp fiction, kill bill vol 1 & 2, outlaw star the series, fear and loathing in las vegas, any bruce lee flic, apocalyse now, cowboy bebop the movie, samurai champloo the series, Gurren Lagann the series, Lucky Star the series, Tenjho Tenge the series, house of 1000 corpses, RWBY, and Baka and Test
- megadeth, as i lay dying, cannibal corpse, cavelera conspiacy, deftones, Slayer, pantera, lamb of god, chevelle, all metal, old Metallica, Sworn Enemy, Black Sabbath, zakk wylde & black label society, Meshuggah, and Real Sepultura
- Gear (Amps, Pedals, etc):
- Marshall MX412A/B Cabs, jim dunlop wah, Marshall JVM410H, Marshall Code 50, various boss pedals: eq, dig delay, flanger, wah, ng, comp, and boss ps-6 harmonist
- Favorite Guitar/Bass Player:
- marty freidman, dave mustaine, kerry king, jeff hanneman, dave ellefson, stephen carpenter, dimebag darrell (pantera), max cavelara, Tony Iommi, Buckethead, les claypool, kirk hammet, zakk wylde, gary holt, and andreas kisser
- About me:
Wow, what to say???I’m not perfect, nor ever claimed to be..i’m Just a 45 yr old shredder from Circleville, Ohio, USA, on an endless path of execution on the guitar. I'm on a mission to erase silence throughout the world! I just want to execute properly from Lydian to Dorian, from Slayer to Megadeth. Execution on the guitar is the key to a great sound and tone every guitarist is looking for, 25 years of string time and numerous bands has taught me that. Sure you gotta have the right equipment for the style you play, I mean you wouldn’t have a Fender Stratocaster and a Fender Dual Reverb amp to play Slipknot or Slayer style tunes would ya. LOL. I personally own a Marshall JVM410H w/MX412A/B cabs, and also own 2 ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo Guitars does it sound like i’m playing or covering Stevie Ray Vaughn tunes to you....huh? I’m not dissing any style but it’s pretty clear that I am a metal man, love metal, live metal, dress in camo gear, long hair, bearded, and my whole style is metal. My guitars are my instruments to combat the silence, their total "shred machines" unstoppable works of art. God Bless America. I'm a Veteran, wrote a check payable to the government of this great land once for my life if needed, but that day never came. It did for a lot of my other brothers and sisters, so love them. I do. I bought my babies, one back in Sept.2017, and the other back in Nov.2018, and after having one stolen and replaced in Mar.2019, I've had a permasmile ever since I've touched them, my ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo Guitars, they are works of art, their flawless, and the tone, man, undeniable ESP tone, the paint job is killer and smooth(how do they do that?)and the other woods are cut to perfection and ring out with killer sound. I first thought that I stole these guitars at the price I paid for them, I was easily expecting 3-4K(I found out the list price was 2878), but I got them for around 1799+tax, hell, even ESP's website has them for 1899. I was planning on getting a custom guitar built by ESP America(but they wanted 6800 dollars and a 10 month lead time for 1 guitar...wtf), but if the Japanese factory is turning out instruments of this caliber, I can have 3 for the price of 1. High quality instruments at an affordable price. With companies like Zzounds where you can get 12/18 months payments, no interest, it makes it even better. You don't have to drain your bank account to have one of these works of art. Just make sure you get some insurance on them, I have all of my music equipment insured!!! Better safe than sorry, I'm glad I had insurance when my guitar was stolen! Well Rock on ESP!!!