Dan the George Lynch Fan
- (When the oppertunity finally opens I will own a George Lynch tiger guitar)
- Playing guitar, Practicing Guitar, driving, cars, Playing Harmonica, and Photography
- This is Spinal tap, crossroads, Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift, Back to the Future 2, Shadow Nation, Unchain the Night, The Matrix Trilogy, The 13th Floor, Harry Potter Films, Superman Returns, Die Hard, The soft parade, The dirt, a clockwork orange, 2001 a space oddessy, Snowpiercer, Joker, Ford vs Ferrari, and Renegade (David Icke Film)
- Dokken, lynch Mob, Iron maiden, ratt, megadeth, Saxon, Rush, the doors, Judas Priest, Winger, Scorpians, Anvil, Accept, Yes, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Breaking Benjamin, Stryper, Dio, Black Sabbath, Lacuna Coil, The ramones, Motorhead, Foreigner, Def Leppard, Extreme, Trixter, Motley Crüe, Foo Fighters, Vixen, Girlschool, Three Days Grace, Hoobastank, Ozzy Osbourne, Quiet Riot, Pink Floyd, Autograph, A Crowd of Rebellion, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Lost Prophets, Guns N Roses, Volbeat, Whitesnake, Led zeppelin, Deep Purple, Britney Fox, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, White Lion, Green Day, Steve Vai, Tesla, Pilot, Bay City Rollers, Thin Lizzy, Steppenwolf, The kinks, Giuffria, Nelson, Nightranger, and Rage against the machine
- Gear (Amps, Pedals, etc):
- Boss Katana Mini
- Favorite Guitar/Bass Player:
- George Lynch (guitar)
- About me:
I am a huge diehard Dokken and Lynch Mob fan and I was blessed with the gift of seeing Lynch Mob live at B.B. King’s club back in November 2016 and George was awesome as always.
The main reason I love ESP and wish to endorse them is because ESP prioritizes DEDICATION; in everything they do. I’m not saying that to flatter them or get free stuff, I mean it from the entirety of my heart and soul.
George Lynch was one of if not the first music god to endorse ESP and he is still here with them to this day all the way from decades ago and never had even a brief change in endorsement. In a recent interview he said that if he ever retires from touring the universe and making hit after hit songs, the first thing he would do was become an official ESP representative. ESP succeeding in keeping the loyalty of their first endorsed artist to the point where said artist would happily become a future employee of the very brand he endorses? That’s true dedication and if that isn’t convincing enough to show ESP’s mastery of Dedication, Quality, Care, and Innovation; then I don’t know what is. ESP has done everything right. ESP=Electric Strumming Perfection.
I hope ESP (the company itself) reads this because I want to show the world (and yes my parents are part the world too ) the power of ESP and prove that they truly do care about everyone and everything that goes into and out of ESP.