Mycall1983

St-213 shielding

Updated
Hello, I was wondering if the st-213's are grounded in the control cavity?...
MORE »
Zahari K.

ESP Model Clearence Sale

Updated
I've been looking at the models but I can't find the price tag... Any suggestions?...
MORE »
Mycall1983

St-213 shielding

Updated
Hello, I was wondering if the st-213's are grounded in the control cavity?...
MORE »
Rocks256 .

ESP ltd St 213 Ash Maple Bor?

Updated
Hello there ESP folks. I am looking forward for this LTD strat, however i have a few questions before purchase. Currently i am playing Ltd Mh 417, and i love the feel of it, never had opportunity to try ltd strat. Is the neck...
MORE »
New ESP 2016 JH vulture guitar

New ESP 2016 JH vulture guitar

Updated
DEAR ESP I have a serial number on the new James hetfield vulture ESP Flying V guitar.  Mine is EJHV0011 can u please explain to me what that means and which factory it was made in and any other details. Ty do...
MORE »
ESP Phoenix II Production and headstock logo questions

ESP Phoenix II Production and headstock logo questions

Updated
I've been looking at an ESP Phoenix II model at a local guitar shop. I know for a fact that they've had this guitar for at least 5 years, so I'm wondering if anyone know how long these models were produced.  It's also got the...
MORE »
SS vs CS guitars.

SS vs CS guitars.

Updated
I've read about the SS serial numbered guitars and then the same guitar with a CS serial number produced somewhere around 2012 from what I've seen. Can ESP please explain if there is any difference between the signitgure...
MORE »
New LTD Guitar, Yellow clear coat

New LTD Guitar, Yellow clear coat

Updated
Hi, Bought a new MH1001FR online from a major company vendor.  It appears that the clear coat was was overexposed in the UV clearcoat process, turning the coating yellow and thus the guitar green. After the one-year ESP...
MORE »
ESP GARY HOLT EC

ESP GARY HOLT EC

Updated
Hello,  anyone tried the ESP GARY HOLT EC (liquid metal) ? never tried the 89r EMGs , and what about the Floyd on an eclipse model ?  interested to know before spending the extra bucks on that ! ...
MORE »
zain v.

Ltd 7 string baritone

Updated
Can anyone give me a straight answer to whether or not you can tune a 7 string 27" baritone to standard E tuning preferably using 11's or 10's? Thanks....
MORE »
ESP E-II ST-1, Help with Screw Dimensions + fret protector

ESP E-II ST-1, Help with Screw Dimensions + fret protector

Updated
The screws on my ESP E-II Elite ST-1 have gotten pretty worn out and rusted. I want to replace the screws with some screws from stewmac. I was wondering what size and type screws are used for the bolt-on neck joint and the...
MORE »
maarten b.

eclipse 1 pickguard

Updated
Hi   I have a 2009 eclipse db distressed, but i would like to mount a pickguard to it; any tips on where i can buy direct fitting pickguards for an eclipse 1?   Thanks   Maarten...
MORE »
Alan S.

Master of Puppets

Updated
So I purchased one of the Master of Puppets limited edition guitars and love it! Cant believe how nice the neck is for the price, better than other brands I own that cost 2 to 3 times as much. So first question is what are...
MORE »
Jonathan B

M-2 Urban Camo - yellowing finish

Updated
Hello guys, I have a 2010 japanese M-2  Urban Camo (matte finish) that with time has come to become quite yellowish. The white sections of the camo and the white finish on the neck have all become a "dirty" yellow, despite...
MORE »
ESP USA ECLIPSE

ESP USA ECLIPSE

Updated
Planning to buy a ESP Eclipse but I'm wondering if it's the USA vs the Original Japan model 1_the USA cost 1k less than the Japanese one . what do you think ? which one do you advise ? Do they compete (the US models) with...
MORE »