FRX 401 Sweepstakes

FRX 401 Sweepstakes

Updated
Does anyone know who won it? I'm really curious if anyone has been chosen because I really want to win it!...
MORE »
Which pots? 2011 nt-ii

Which pots? 2011 nt-ii

Updated
Have a 2011 Standard Series Horizon nt-ii and need new pots. Bought it used and it has a push/pull. I wanted to know what were the stock pots used to replace and were the originals push/pull on the volume?...
MORE »
Gayan D.

Is this a real ESP?

Updated
Hi guys! Please help me find out if this is a legit ESP and if so what the model is.

Many thanks!...
MORE »
Is this real?

Is this real?

Updated
There is a dude her in norway that is selling this "ESP" guitar. He does not want to answer any questions about age or year it was made. All he is saying is that i got in in the USA. I'm not sure, but it really reminds me of...
MORE »
Mh-100

Mh-100

Updated
What information serial number tells? Or does it tell nothing? Esp Ltd mh-100 and the serial number is W0216585...
MORE »
john j.

kh 202

Updated
what is lower bout width of kh 202 guitar  ...
MORE »
Jim G.

M-10000 Volume

Updated
I recently purchasedan M-1000 Koa. Great guitar. Plays & looks incredible. I have a problem with the volume control. When I lower it, it goes to a little less than half volume, then nothing. no volume. I put a volume...
MORE »
Michael  W.

Esp E-II ebony fretboards.

Updated
Are the fretboards on these guitars raw ebony or have a lacquere on them ? ...
MORE »
Lucas G.

What model is this?

Updated
Clearly is an EC, but doesn't have any numbers on it.   I would like to know so I can get reviews on it and maybe purchase it. ...
MORE »
David W.

Stream: neck diver?

Updated
I am intrigued by the look of this bass, but have been burned by T-birds i have owned neck diving. This shape seems as though it may suffer from neck diving, too?...
MORE »
David W.

Vintage 214

Updated
Hey ESP: Any plans to resurrect the Vintage line or introduce something like it? Specifically, something missing from the current line-up: a bass with a neck for P-bass players. Like the 214.  While we are on the subject,...
MORE »
3-way Switch - ESP Reference ?

3-way Switch - ESP Reference ?

Updated
Hi ESP Team, I would like to replace a PUs Fender-Style 3-way switch on my ESP, which model and brand would you recommend ? This one is a Göldo, same quality as the stock one ? Thanks, Have a nice day, G....
MORE »
Francisco H.

this is authentic ltd ec 1000?

Updated
Ltd 1000 is authentic?
I would like to know if this guitar ltd ec 1000 silversunburst silver color, is authentic, since the second hand buy the serial number is
W15050038...
MORE »
Tremolo claw screw

Tremolo claw screw

Updated
Hello, I need to replace a tremolo claw screw that is almost stripped. It's in a 2013 Horizon FR27. What size do I need? Thanks​...
MORE »
Rob S.

LTD Vintage 214 pickup

Updated
I absolutely love my LTD Vintage 214. It's my go to bass for the studio because the tone is so wonderful, but it's just too heavy for gigging. Some sets run over 2 hours and the weight is an issue. Is it possible to buy the P...
MORE »