Edwards Guitars

Edwards Guitars

Updated
Does anyone know of a forum for Edwards Guitars that is up to date? Thanks....
MORE »
Gareth

Where to get signature ESP plectrums in the UK?

Updated
Hi guys,  I have been trying to find ESP signature picks, in particular Syu's ESP PA-GS08D picks.   Would anyone be able to help me?...
MORE »
LTD M/MH-17 finish: Black Satin, NOT Black... ???

LTD M/MH-17 finish: Black Satin, NOT Black... ???

Updated
So I have seen this over the last few years, and have been really curious about this... Why does it say on the website that these have a black finish, yet EVERY ONE I see is in Black Satin??? I just played an MH-17 tonight...
MORE »
Crazy Baron

Crazy Baron

Updated
Hi! I got an old 80´s ESP Mirage Deluxe bolt-on with reversed headstock. Neck plate says 48th street NY. Body paint is originally in pearl white and behind the backplate it is written with a felt pen -"Painted by Crazy Baron"...
MORE »
Nuno Doellinger

LTD EC-256 Thomann Exclusive

Updated
Dear ESP team,   I already have an ESP horizon guitar, and i'm looking for a LP style guitar but not too expensive. I'm looking an  LTD EC-256 for several months now. I saw that Thomann has a exclusive model in Aquamarine...
MORE »
Wiring diagram ESP Stef-6 / Stef-7

Wiring diagram ESP Stef-6 / Stef-7

Updated
Hello,   I am am looking for the original standard wiring diagrams for the Stef-6 and Stef-7 with three pickup configuration.   Do you require serial numbers ?   regards, KKT...
MORE »
Ltd mh400b

Ltd mh400b

Updated
In the photo that you have of presentation of the guitar I see that in the shovel it is made in korea and the one that I have bought recently puts indonesia the serial number IW18031283Is it authentic or is it false? Thank...
MORE »
Bobby o.

checking authenticity of my ltd ec1000

Updated
hi. i want to check if this is fake or legit? the ec 1000 mark is not on the 12 fret. but on the truss rod cover....
MORE »
Mario S.

Can you please help me. Is this real?

Updated
I have just recently won this on ebay but after a close inspection i have my doubts about the authenticity of the guitar. Please help before i have to pay it. Thanks...
MORE »
Mark S.

Low B on 4-String Bass Question

Updated
Hello. I know there is a lot of information regarding this question out there, but mine specifically relates to my LTD F-154DX. There is, of course, a five-string version of this bass: the F-155DX. According to specs these...
MORE »
DerekB

LTD 401b and 407b

Updated
I realize these models are from 2015 and no longer made...I just bought a used 407b and love it.   Question is, I often see pics and used ads for both guitars with dot inlays, and the others have more like a lightning bolt...
MORE »
josh m.

ESP LTD V-350

Updated
Hey all, I recently picked up an ESP LTD V-350 off of reverb in gun metal gray. I love this guitar, it is Fn awesome! I've mostly stuck with Les Pauls over my guitar playing years, in fact, I've used my LP custom I bought...
MORE »
LTD b206sm battery cover replacement

LTD b206sm battery cover replacement

Updated
I just bought a used b206sm from the local shop but it's missing the battery cover on the back. I've been looking all around the internet for a replacement but cant seem to find anything. Short of figuring out how to custom...
MORE »
Will Hex-7 will be for sale in the near future?

Will Hex-7 will be for sale in the near future?

Updated
What happened to Hex-7 guitar?...
MORE »
ESP The Mirage Neck

ESP The Mirage Neck

Updated
Hello, Any details about this model? It has no typewritten serial only a written serial NY-333...
MORE »