Min K.

How much is used KH-2 ESP with real Kirk Hammett worth?

Updated
I bought it back in 2000. He signed it on the body of the guitar and I have the certification. I kept the signature and it's in great condition. How much does it worth? Thanks. ...
MORE »
Larry H

Extra Thin flat v extra thin u?

Updated
Hi, I am left handed guitarist with smaller hands. Which is better for small hands; Extra Thin Flat or Extra Thin U?   Thanks!...
MORE »
LTD Looking tuners?

LTD Looking tuners?

Updated
I have an LTD M-200FM and I'm thinking of changing the tuning pegs. I have seen that some LTD models, like the LTD EC-Black Metal has LTD Looking tuners and I was wondering if that is something that can be bought? Best...
MORE »
Ro

Edwards knight model

Updated
Hello all. Been trying to get a response from esp on this, but no response to my emails. So I'll try here. I am looking into getting an Edwards knight model. I have a friend in Japan who can order it. What I am wondering...
MORE »
Frederic R.

Bought an Fake ESP?

Updated
Hey guys, recently I bought a used ESP Horizon from a guy in Germany. He told me that he bought the guitar in Germany also. The guitar looks, sounds and plays great. Anyway theres some details I worry about. Could it be a...
MORE »
Ncutrone

Is FRX part of F Series or separate?

Updated
I recently bought an LTD FRX-407 and have been looking at cases for it. I like the look of the tombstone cases but there is no form-fit option for FRX, only F Series. Is anyone able to tell me if FRX is a part of F...
MORE »
Myles H.

Ltd V's

Updated
Will you guys be making the LTD V Series again? I was sad to see it discontinued as now I'm in a position to get one. Also, any chance of an LTD Arrow without the Floyd? Thanks....
MORE »
Will custom shop make this?

Will custom shop make this?

Updated
Can you custom order a guitar like this one that was made for JH? ...
MORE »
ADZG

Information on ESP Necks

Updated
Hi there, Are the necks the same on these guitars? I have the SV and I love the 3pc maple neck with thin U contour and 25.5 scale. I know the MII has rosewood which is fine as long as the shape and feel are the same. I...
MORE »
JEFFJWNZ

Is this KH-3 Authentic?

Updated
I recently purchased this KH-3 and I believe it to be authentic, but there is no serial on the back of the headstock.  Can anyone give me more information on this?  Were there some production KH-3's that did not have the...
MORE »
John S.

Maverick & fret buzz

Updated
Hi Folks,   Quick question; I have an old ESP Maverick from '91 that needs a tiny bit of TLC - basically lots of fret buzz.  I had the action re-set at guitar center about a year ago but it didn't really do anything; can...
MORE »
patrice a.

bb-600 Baritone finish touch-up

Updated
Is there a readily available over the counter product that can be used to touch up my guitar from small nicks/dings?   Thanks, Patric...
MORE »
27 inch , 6-string with fixed bridge

27 inch , 6-string with fixed bridge

Updated
Did ESP ever released a 27 inch, 6-string Horizon or M-series guitar with fixed bridge? 
// Asking only about ESP , not E-II , LTD, etc, thanks, any info will be much appreciated!...
MORE »
Viper 8 String

Viper 8 String

Updated
When will ESP will be releasing a 8 string Viper guitar multiple colors to choose from...
MORE »
B stock and seconds

B stock and seconds

Updated
Can ESP tell me how to easily identify B stock and factory seconds on current model LTDs, EIIs and others? I'm looking for an identifier that I can quickly use to assess guitars that have been unboxed at dealers and hung on...
MORE »