How much is used KH-2 ESP with real Kirk Hammett worth?

Updated
Min K.

I bought it back in 2000.

He signed it on the body of the guitar and I have the certification. I kept the signature and it's in great condition.

How much does it worth?

Thanks.

LK1

about $5

Tondog

Yeah.........I'd do $5 for it. Might even go as high as $6 if it has new strings?

Breadfan32

Used KH2 bolt ones don’t sell for that much.  I would even say the autograph on the body might even decrease the value.  

Awesome guitar but the autograph will have more value to you then anyone else if he signed it for you.  

MetalliDeth

Just wondering but why would the signature on the guitar decrease the value and not add value? I would of thought it increased it

Guiguitarz

Where are you from dude ?

ESP 348

What did you pay for it in the year 2000?

Min K.

I believed it was around $2100

ESP 348

Cool man, if the guitar is mint it should be worth that all day.

Beat up KH2s sell from around US $900 to $1200 from what I have seen over the last few years.

Mint KH2s sell from around US $1500-$2000 at any given time. $1500 being a very nice deal when people find them.

I don't think Kirk's sig has increased over time, if that's what you are wondering. Kirk *and Metallica* have signed A LOT of stuff over the years so his signature is not rare.

I think you can still sell this guitar from US $2000 to $2500 with that signature on it. Slightly more than what the guitar is worth............if you're lucky.

But not everyone wants a KH2 with only Kirk's signature on it, so don't be surprised if it's a tough sale. Worst case, wipe the signature off and sell it as a mint KH2.

Post to Thread