ESP E-II Eclipse FT FM Black Natural Burst 2019

ESP E-II Eclipse FT FM Black Natural Burst 2019

Updated
Hello there.    I saw this new 2019 model and learned that it's a Full Thickness Eclipse.  I am after such a guitar and I am puzzled about the photos in the site. Although it's a Full Thickness model  the back side of the...
MORE »
Phatmanswingin

EC-256FM question

Updated
I just ordered an LTD EC-256FM with the see-thur dark cherry burst from guitar center. When it arrived, I noticed it does not have the EC 256 inlay on the 12th fret which I was expecting. Is this because mine was made in...
MORE »
Max P.

E-II Arrow wiring question

Updated
Hi, I have an E-II Arrow, everything is great, in fact, I think it's the best guitar I've ever played. I was hoping you guys could help me with a wiring mod, I'd like to use a push-pull pot to select between the bridge and...
MORE »
Kh-602 switch tip replacement

Kh-602 switch tip replacement

Updated
I just bought a purple sparkle KH-602 about 2 weeks ago, and for some reason it came with a white switch tip instead of black, I tried putting an old black switch tip but it was too small, any idea where I can get a black...
MORE »
2019 Models

2019 Models

Updated
Hi there, was just looking at the new models and am wondering how soon they will be available? I am eager to buy a new E-II. TY!...
MORE »
ESP USA

ESP USA

Updated
Hey Guys, wanted to know when the 2019 configurator will be available.  Didn't know if new options will be available since new NAMM 2019 is over. Thanks!...
MORE »
Esp standard horizon NT 7 ( 2012)  White,  reverse headstock

Esp standard horizon NT 7 ( 2012) White, reverse headstock

Updated
Hi I can't find any other guitar like the one I have.  It is a 2012 ESP horizon NT 7 (White and with reverse headstock,  25.5").   Do someone know how much of these where made?  It is not a Baritone guitar, and the neck...
MORE »
Eeshan G.

Kamikaze 2

Updated
Hi i Love the kamikaze series but the one that i like the most was the kamikaze 2 so i was wondering can you make a esp george lynch custom kamikaze 2 also can you put the same design on other models?...
MORE »
Alexi and Arrow

Alexi and Arrow

Updated
hello I have an Alexi hard case and plan to buy a black metal arrow. Think it will fit?...
MORE »
Testing a new E2 Elios :)

Testing a new E2 Elios :)

Updated
Who should i contact at ESP for an actual A to Z checklist for testing ESP instrument?
Would love to help you guy'z as a ''tester'' and report issues and comments. Thx!

denishandfield@gmail.com...
MORE »
Gotoh PartNo for MH350/401NT Knobs

Gotoh PartNo for MH350/401NT Knobs

Updated
Hey team, need to replce my very worn original knobs with new ones. Anyone know if I need to buy the VK1-19 or the VK1-18 knobs? Has anyone done before? Cheers...
MORE »
Matt888

Looking purchase an Edwards

Updated
  Hi, I'm looking for any info I can obtain about this guitar. Cheers....
MORE »
Cory M.

Back electronic/cavity cover for EC-1000

Updated
where can I find replacement cavity covers for the electronic and battery for my EC-1000, I’ve looked all over the internets and can’t find anything......help?...
MORE »
nuss19

Details on guitar

Updated
Can't find any info online about this guitar.  Wanting to know year/value....
MORE »
Patrick Y.

Is this legit

Updated
https://reverb.com/item/17764856-esp-ltd-t-n-graphic-signed-by-george-lynch-rare-w-crew-shirt-hat   I've never heard of this guitar.  Can you please give any info on it. Thanks...
MORE »