neck types

neck types

Updated
Where can I find the specs for the different neck types that you have? I remember seeing it somewhere a while back....
MORE »
Brian H.

Esp Tele

Updated
Anyone able to tell which esp/LTD model this is? Looking at purchasing from someone and these are the only two pics posted. I'm waiting for additional pics, but wanted to see if anyone knew......
MORE »
Anthony G.

Is this a real ESP 400 series ?

Updated
Hi,   I have the opportunity to buy this guitar that seems to be real but this serial number... I’ve never seen any serial with this « w ».   Can someone confirm if this is real or fake?   Thanks!     ...
MORE »
John S.

Stef Carpenter Collection

Updated
Any chance there will be more videos covering Stef’s collection or were all of the guitars not covered that shoot? Thanks! ...
MORE »
Neck Dimensions

Neck Dimensions

Updated
Whats up everybody? Havent posted here in a while. I guess that this Topic has been asked a couple of times but i couldnt find what im looking for.
I would like to know the Neck Dimensions of  the U Neck Shape. I found the...
MORE »
Tek2555

Does The Model Clearance Sale Includes Original Series?

Updated
I've been wanting to buy an ESP Original Series FRX (black), but the price is a tad over to my liking. I know the model clearance sale page includes some great deals, but I was wondering if the guitars within that page also...
MORE »
Carlos M.
'00 ESP SRC-7: How many were made???

'00 ESP SRC-7: How many were made???

Updated
I have a chance to snag one of these -the one with the original H/H/Slant SC configuration, and I am curious to know exactly how many of these were made... I have seen conflicting numbers over the years - I have seen only 25...
MORE »
Jordan K.

LTD M-17 7 ferrules question

Updated
does anyone know what the size of the ferrules are on the back of the M-17 model? I lost one of them and want to replace it for obvious reasons, but need to know the size/dimensions...
MORE »
Kyle C.

Serial number please help

Updated
Ss1108213 Can you tell me anything about this guitar ...
MORE »
LTD KH602

LTD KH602

Updated
I bought a kh 602 guitar but does not have the kirk hammett signature on the headstock the guy said he bought it some years ago did the early kh602 have a KH signature?...
MORE »
ESP H1005SE

ESP H1005SE

Updated
Which ESP bass case will fit this best? ...
MORE »
Ltd kh602

Ltd kh602

Updated
I bought a kh 602 guitar but does not have the kirk hammett signature on the headstock the guy said he bought it some years ago did the early kh602 have a KH signature?...
MORE »
Lindsey J.

Can someone help me figure out if these guitars are legit? I'm looking to buy for my husband and don't know how to tell. Thanks.

Updated
There are two I'm looking at, I'll post serial number photos of both.  1st one: 2nd one:  Thanks so much for the help, it's greatly appreciated! ...
MORE »
Release date for PS-1000 XTone in Left handed orientation

Release date for PS-1000 XTone in Left handed orientation

Updated
Hey guys,    Saw on the Thomann site that they're taking pre-orders for several new lefty options from ESP/LTD but the one that caught my eye is the one (sort of) that I've been wanting for YEARS.  The PS-1000 Xtone...in...
MORE »