Edwards knight model

Updated
Ro

Hello all. Been trying to get a response from esp on this, but no response to my emails. So I'll try here.

I am looking into getting an Edwards knight model. I have a friend in Japan who can order it. What I am wondering about is the neck joint though. Can anyone post some pics of how far the tenon reaches into the body? In the specs it is listed as a set neck, but I'm curious how stable of oneit is. Is it similar to a prs custom? Or is it like a Gibson DC/special? How sturdy is it? Pics of one in production would be great. I have some of one with the neck pickup removed, but it is painted pretty thick and doesn't really show anything.

Also looking any other info on these, seems info is slim on most of the Edwards models, but especially these.

Thanks ahead of time!

Ro

Is this forum monitored? Gotta say, apprehensive buying from esp now considering how hard it is to get any feedback from the company. No emails answred, forums unmonitored...maybe better to look elsewhere?

Pushead

The reason why there isn't an Edwards section on the forum or Edwards guitars included in the product pages is because they're not intended for the American market. If you're looking at importing a guitar from overseas, you'll probably have to ask your questions on the Japanese ESP page, or perhaps with a dealer that sells Edwards guitars.

Unfortunately, there probably isn't anyone at ESP USA with much experience with the Edwards guitars.

Ro

Fair enough. You would think someone from esp would just say that though. 

ESP Guitars

Hey Ro, sorry your emails have not been answered, customerservice@espguitars is the best one to email for questions about specific models and they typically respond within a few days. Unfortunately, we do not have the information you are looking for because as mentioned above we do not sell Edwards models here, so we don't have a lot of info pertaining to Japanese market models. Thanks. 

Post to Thread