• Btown M.

horizon

what year horizon came with a bolt on neck one humbucke and a crooked single coil pickup jackson style headstock cant find info on it anywhere?

• jt76

off the top of my head I belive it was late 80's,  like 87,88,89,  should have been available with bolt on or neck thru.  

• Sebastian v.

ESP Horizon deluxe, i have one of those.

• vicki c.

well I can only geas 

• Kas

From what I have learned those are hard to get definitive id on. I have the slanted stacked neck pickup and humbucker, 3 way switch 1 vol 1 tone and the sinclaire floyd. also has the stamped backplate with serial # and NY Po box. I sent all the information and pics to ESP a year ago and never heard back from them, I guess they don't wanna talk about them. from what i learned on my own I think late 86 or 87 through possibly  92 or so but I'm not for sure. I love mine, somehow got it cheap out of a So Oregon music store and figured they must have thought it was a fake or something to let it go like that. I sure won't! That and my SN Ex-350, which is also a floyd and I was told they only came in oxblood, I have had people call me a liar in the past saying my model doesn't exist but it does. those are my 2 favorite guitars. Lol they won't talk about that one either. ESP please tell me about my guitars! I bought both used and have no history on them but they are great!

(I think my avatar pic has my horizon in it.)

Kas

Cancel