Anthony B.

Old m1

Updated
I'm looking for 80's m1 standard for sale w/ rosewood fingerboard. Anyone know of any? Thank you...
MORE »
E-II Arrow 7 or E-II Horizon FR 7 for Melodeath

E-II Arrow 7 or E-II Horizon FR 7 for Melodeath

Updated
Hi folks, Just wanted to get your opinion on which 7 string would be better to get the killer tones for melodic death metal. I am sure I will go for an Alder body, Ebony fretboard neck through guitar with the Floyd; so it...
MORE »
ESP APP

ESP APP

Updated
So is there a way I can tag ESP in this forum so they can see the support? No joke. I would love to see the ESP app where you can check your notifications for conversation replies, etc. Anything you can do on this website....
MORE »
Richard B.

Vampire Biotech

Updated
Just curious, Im about 2 weeks away from purchasing this baby and I want to know if it will still exist when I have the money saved for it???...
MORE »
NGD - 2016 Charvel San Dimas

NGD - 2016 Charvel San Dimas

Updated
    Pre ordered a see through red burst San Dimas. It's awesome. The last picture is my 2014 San Dimas, heavily modded Adrian Smith SDX, New one, 2014 So Cal. Bad ass guitars....
MORE »
Looking for the owner of this AWESOME ESP Lynch guitar collection...!!!

Looking for the owner of this AWESOME ESP Lynch guitar collection...!!!

Updated
6 George Lynch guitars (including a graffiti!), 2 Kirk Hammets, a Jake E Lee tribute, and a BC Rich Gunslinger with Nagel graphic (I assume a CC DeVille tribute). Can someone please tell me which forum member owns these...
MORE »
Its been awhile. I have some new stuff.

Its been awhile. I have some new stuff.

Updated
Man, its been a long time since I've been on here. Anyway, hi. Here's some of my newer stuff.   ...
MORE »
Hello

Hello

Updated
MORE »
The Best Thread in this Forum

The Best Thread in this Forum

Updated
Let's go!           ...
MORE »
Dalko

What model is it?

Updated
Hello, is it possible to know the model of this guitar? https://muusikoiden.net/tori/nayta.php?comment_act=form&id=1106493#comments...
MORE »
Biggest selection of used ESP Guitars in UK?

Biggest selection of used ESP Guitars in UK?

Updated
Hi there, I've setup my own business that restores and airbrushes guitars to custom finishes etc.
We are called "Hangar 18 Custom Guitars And Paintwork"
I have quite a few used ESP guitars in stock to try and get the...
MORE »
Selling MX220

Selling MX220

Updated
Anyone selling an MX220? I'm interested.   ...
MORE »
906Riffs

West brand guitars?

Updated
I found two very interesting Explorer style guitars on ebay, the seller claims they are made by Hondo. Anyone know what year they might be, and if they're any good? They have a strat style trem bridge and neck, and a tele...
MORE »
Ibanez RG-570 Big Daddy

Ibanez RG-570 Big Daddy

Updated
One has to wonder why you would post NGD:Ibanez RG-570 talking about how great the guitar was and that it was a "Keeper" and now not even a week later its up forsale and the post was...
MORE »
Carcass, Testament, and Slayer

Carcass, Testament, and Slayer

Updated
Went out to see Carcass, Testament, and Slayer - at the National in Richmond Last Night Couple crappy pictures of Slayer taken from my very old Cell Phone  The Vincent Castiglia / Gary Holt Blood Eclipse made several...
MORE »