Old Threads

Old Threads

Updated
So, a few days ago, I, and I'm sure many of you, noticed that all of our old threads are back. Yay.   I appreciate this gesture, as it was promised to us, however, I see a few issues with this.   One, my account is...
MORE »
Christmas Haul?

Christmas Haul?

Updated
So, who all got coal? I got a Coke glass, an orange, A Night At The Opera on vinyl and 70 bucks. I bought myself a Zippo which I'll grab a pic when I get it, to post in the Stuff That Doesn't Deserve a Thread thread. ...
MORE »
Arnaud B.

Arnaud B.

Updated
Seriously kid, I've denied your friend request at least 10 times this week...take a fucking hint.   I wish there were a way to block people here, or at least send private messages without being friends....
MORE »
Has ANYONE ever purchased a guitar through the ESP website?

Has ANYONE ever purchased a guitar through the ESP website?

Updated
An amazing thought came into my mind today. I'm wondering if ANYONE has ever bought a guitar through the ESP website. I mean, 1 person from anywhere, ever. Anyone? In other words, has anyone ignored all of the other online...
MORE »
NGD & NPD & Clip

NGD & NPD & Clip

Updated
I got my Agile Intrepid Pro 828 in the mail today, fuck yeah.  This guitar is fucking awesome.  The build quality seems top notch, absolutely no defects, the fret work is fantastic & the wood all seems like good quality....
MORE »
The Grammy's

The Grammy's

Updated
Metallica headlined it and ruled the stage. i wish they would record an entire album with keyboards included too. but knowing the close minded fucks who call themselves real fans, that won't happen. if you call kill em all...
MORE »
What happened to the cfe?

What happened to the cfe?

Updated
apparently it got deleted...
MORE »
so I did buy a new ltd....

so I did buy a new ltd....

Updated
a few months ago.  an ltd te212.  loaded a Duncan little 59 in it and tuned it to A.   pretty beefy.  the little 59 can get heavy.   hello fellas.  ...
MORE »
SUP WIENERS

SUP WIENERS

Updated
Long ass time haven't been here. Not since the glory days. How's everyone?

I've been busy as shit. Still doing the retail thing until I finish school (but have a totally sweet part time job managing accounts thats...
MORE »
Thierry D.

Question for buying a new guitar

Updated
Hi, everyone I'm new to this forum so I don't know if I posted this in the right section, but I have a question.   I'm looking to buy a new ESP-LTD guitar, my favorite guitar has always been the AX-50 / 360 But here is...
MORE »
I need new music...

I need new music...

Updated
I've been listening to and playing the usual suspects for years (metallica, Megadeth, Maiden...) and I'm really looking for something new and inspirational. I'm digging Slipknot, 5FDP, Trivium, so can anyone suggest some...
MORE »
Bela Lugosi LTD

Bela Lugosi LTD

Updated
Does anyone here have the ESP LTD Bela Lugosi? I have #39, just looking for others, who might have one....
MORE »
Forum Improvements

Forum Improvements

Updated
ESP Brethren - As many may now know, we have been making some changes over the last few weeks to try and make the forum user experience better for existing and new members. We've listened to feedback, and will continue to...
MORE »
KH Guitar Freak

Finally back on here again...

Updated
Managed to get back once the activation code email thing worked again. So, how are we? Many of the vets still around? ...
MORE »
matt822

V-200 lawsuit for sale

Updated
I have a black v-200 for sale, needs a paint job.  I was metallikid4 on the old forums, I have pics but it wont let me upload them on here cause I just registered asking $325 plus shipping...
MORE »