Has ANYONE ever purchased a guitar through the ESP website?

Updated
Has ANYONE ever purchased a guitar through the ESP website?

An amazing thought came into my mind today. I'm wondering if ANYONE has ever bought a guitar through the ESP website. I mean, 1 person from anywhere, ever. Anyone?

In other words, has anyone ignored all of the other online guitar stores selling these guitars for cheaper prices and then said to themselves, "I'll buy factory direct. I'll have to pay shipping when all other guitar stores offer free shipping, and It'll cost me more money even though ESP is selling them direct without having to sell them at wholesale prices to retailers, but it's worth it!"

Has that happened ever?

ChainOfThought

Survey says....

People are that dumb, so probably.

edit: Which makes me realize...is this one of those subliminal, 'do you have faith in your fellow man?' questions?

Hmantooth

I bought a Guitar through the old Esp Forum bfore it became a lifeless wasteland. I think I nabbed an Ibanez MTM2 from Vinnie who was in Bridge The Void. He was a cool dude, lost contact with him a while back, hope hes doing well. 

Of course....now I doubt anything like that happens here. 

Ozzfun

Not on the forum... on the WEBSITE. Check out the shopping cart on the upper right hand corner of your screen.

load more replies (1 of 1)
RZK

The prices on here aren't too high, sure, you can find them cheaper, but they aren't unreasonable on here.

Post to Thread