Posting an Image

Posting an Image

Updated
When posting a photo, the image admin has a default setting of 'Medium' when it comes to sizing the photo. If that is too small, you have the option to select a different size (smaller or bigger). To do so, you need to be in...
MORE »
Newly Refinished Bass

Newly Refinished Bass

Updated
Finally made it back to the country and got my hands on the Jazz Bass that Exhibit painted for me.  The dude absolutely nailed the color.  I told him I wanted a very dark green...dark enough that you could/would mistake it...
MORE »
R.I.P Wayne Static

R.I.P Wayne Static

Updated
Another fine musician passed away, Rest In Peace! :(...
MORE »
Are you in a band?

Are you in a band?

Updated
Hey everyone! I thought it would be cool to start a thread of musicians promoting their bands.    My band is Brought By Giants. We're post-hardcore/metalcore from southern Indiana. Our biggest influences are Memphis May...
MORE »
First Guitar Disasters!

First Guitar Disasters!

Updated
We all started somewhere...what was your first axe? I started with a Chines made Kapok 3/4 acoustic. It had been in the family about 30 years before I got it, about 25 years ago! It started out with nylon strings, then I...
MORE »
White Hawtness

White Hawtness

Updated
          White hawtness...
MORE »
ESP Horizon?!?

ESP Horizon?!?

Updated
I need help trying to find a certain style guitar that Alan Ashby (Of Mice & Men) uses: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Hxc0M1kTfq4/maxresdefault.jpg (I have more pics if needed). He said in an interview it was an ESP Horizon, but...
MORE »
Returning member with a KL question

Returning member with a KL question

Updated
Hey all, quick question: I've come across a KL Explorer for sale, owner says its MINT and has barely been played, but the price would better fit an EC50. Are there any indetifying marks or numbers on a KL, to tell its not...
MORE »
Improving Guitar Speed

Improving Guitar Speed

Updated
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any tips they'd be willing to share on the topic of building up shredding speed and techniques \m/ Any advice would be welcome ...
MORE »
luchovepa

luchovepa

Updated
can somebody ban him? he's sent me 50 spam messages.......
MORE »
Favorite ESP/LTD Artist

Favorite ESP/LTD Artist

Updated
Who is your favorite ESP/LTD artist, mine has to be Gus G...he is one badass guitar player!!!...
MORE »
c'omon

c'omon

Updated
srsly...
MORE »
Where is everyone?

Where is everyone?

Updated
Where are all the other beaten and scarred war vets from the original forum? I see Tondog, metalhobo, and kgry, but where is everyone else? Push? Everyone else? Mod?...
MORE »
How to Change Brands

How to Change Brands

Updated
Hello, I am currious of how to work up the motivation to change brands. I have been playing the same brand for so long it have become so comfortable but i am afraid to change brands because i may not like it. Any advice?...
MORE »
Approved Member to post pics??

Approved Member to post pics??

Updated
When did this become a law? And what must be done to be "approved"?...
MORE »