What happened to strnghtbyndstrngth?

What happened to strnghtbyndstrngth?

Updated
So strnthbyndstrngth painted one of my guitars years ago and I'd like him to paint another... is he still around here?...
MORE »
HOW TO FIND BAND MEMBERS!!!

HOW TO FIND BAND MEMBERS!!!

Updated
Hey I really need help with this. I've been playing the guitar for over two years and am really wanting to try being in a band but I don't know any one around me that plays an instrument/ is good at an instrument other than...
MORE »
indecizo

Road King

Updated
hello...
MORE »
Gibson gurus,help needed!

Gibson gurus,help needed!

Updated
Hi ! i need your help,guys! i got this gibson offered to trade my Grynch Owner says it's a  Gibson Les Paul STudio Tim Shaw 1983 i know nothing about studios.here are a few pics.unfortunatelly low res for now. i also...
MORE »
906Riffs

West brand guitars?

Updated
I found two very interesting Explorer style guitars on ebay, the seller claims they are made by Hondo. Anyone know what year they might be, and if they're any good? They have a strat style trem bridge and neck, and a tele...
MORE »
Old Luthier Poster On Here, Checking Back In!

Old Luthier Poster On Here, Checking Back In!

Updated
How has everyone been? Been a long time since I was on here. I hope everyone is doing well. Still up and doing my own guitars. Yeah I know who cares just show us what youre up to. Here you go.  Here's some of my old and...
MORE »
George Lynch to a "T" or close to it.

George Lynch to a "T" or close to it.

Updated
We are looking for someone that knows how to play George Lynch to a "T" or close to it. We are a community and a large fan tribute website about everything George Lynch. We would like to start featuring videos on our site a...
MORE »
Frets On The Net

Frets On The Net

Updated
If anyone is looking for Custom truss rod covers Dave at Frets On The Net is your man! He has a wide variety of ESP truss covers he makes by hand along with ESP neck plates etc. Thats if anyone is looking for new or vintage...
MORE »
Looping Peddle

Looping Peddle

Updated
I'm thinking of purchasing my first looping peddle. Looking at the Boss line. Suggestions pro's or con's ...
MORE »
Just a shot of my Eclipses

Just a shot of my Eclipses

Updated
MORE »
brainiac7

Zorlac pictures

Updated
Hello, I'm selling one of my babies and was asked for pictures and info.   I guess the quick and dirty is that I've had interest in the Zorlac before it was known as such. My gf sent me ESP brochures and price lists...
MORE »
so this place is still here,  eh?

so this place is still here, eh?

Updated
I think its been like 7 years since i was here; i had to sign up again. I see some old familiar names, a bunch of new people, and forum layout I don't particularly care for.  Anywho, I've got a gear question I'll put in the...
MORE »
BloodJunkie

ESP Viper discontinuation?

Updated
Hey dudes,   I have an ESP Viper Standard that I'm looking to sell/trade, mostly just wondering what year they discontinued them? Mine is gloss black. Couldn't find out through google etc....
MORE »
Are you a bedroom guitar player?

Are you a bedroom guitar player?

Updated
Are you a bedroom guitar player or non-pro?  Have you heard of the Bedroom Guitar Forum?   BedroomGuitar Dot Com...
MORE »
eBay AU MX Fake

eBay AU MX Fake

Updated
ESP, after probably being given very limited information, have verified, sort of, a fake MX currently on Australian...
MORE »