How to play the Slope Game - A Simple, Cheap and Fun Way To Get Fit.

Updated

The Slope Game is a simple game that was created to help people better understand what they are learning in math class. Students use the game to practice basic division, multiplication, and fractions. This game has been tested on fourth graders and seventh graders, and it’s proven to be very effective. The goal of the game is for students to start at the top of the board with $10,000 and work their way down by purchasing lots of houses until they have zero dollars left. It also comes with an online community that can help you learn how to complete your own Slope Game when you’re ready!

Lucy R.

Thanks for sharing, I'll try this

Matt K.

That was nice game to play in college!

Lucy R.

I don't know, I tried playing, but still didn't understand how it works. Maybe this game speeds up or simplifies the understanding of math for someone, but it seems like it's not for me. I usually prefer traditional methods like https://mysupergeek.com/math-assignment-help-service where real people help me understand better. Although, I did use a game to improve my language skills once; that time I switched to the Spanish version, and it was actually interesting.

victoria e.

Thank you for sharing your opinion Retro Bowl

tony b.

Great article, lots of information

Post to Thread