2021 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Updated
2021 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Hey ESP All Access Members and Friends! Here's the forum post where you can discuss your thoughts on the "New for 2021" prototype previews that we're starting to send out each week... with the first one going out tonight (Friday October 9, 2020). If you're an ESP All Access member, you should be receiving Preview #1 in your email inbox sometime in the next 12 hours or so. Feel free to tell us what you think here! Thanks.

Juan Rogelio Camilion

I got plenty guitars but started playing with cheap vintage guitars

Kevin L.

Gold Andromeda?!? I am already a fan.

Christopher L.

Will there be a left handed version?

michael s.

we always ask that lol

Nathan G.

Fingers crossed!

Justin P.

Gold Andromeda and Fishman’s? I’m in. 

Francis F.

An E-iii eclipse with EMG x81s 24 frets, black hardware and a Cooper flame be insane!

I’ve got friends that by Guitars direct from China and they have these beautiful copper flame, quilted tops… Had a fraction of what Esp would charge, however we know the quality of Esp and I would gladly pay triple the amount for a good ESP, E-II, then a Chinese knock off

just want to see more copper quilt n flame finishes...

However the copper flame finishes in the black hardware look really sharp on the knock offs

Paul M.

EMG 81's, 24 frets, black hardware and a Floyd Rose for me.

michael s.

more lefty signature models aha!

Christopher L.

Yes ESP. What michael s said!!

Muz S.

That gold screams of class! What I’d really love to see is a black see through flame finish on the E-II Eclipse with set-thru neck joint.

ZBR

Great color and beautiful design!

yes please and more pics ASAP!

Im happy to demo it for ESP :-)

PDP

Ive got the Violet Andromeda and now I think I've got gold in my future too.

Jin V.

Could you share that gold one with me?  I just signed up and didn’t get the email

marco o.
Jin V. wrote:

Could you share that gold one with me?  I just signed up and didn’t get the email

Jawoom

Looks great!

ChrisR

I just want an exact replica of the Vernon Reid Cult of Personality guitar. Custom shop, give me a call!

ZBR

Chris

i think my buddy has one from the 90’s if you want me to ask if you can contact him.

load more replies (2 of 2)
Frederick B.

Yep.  This one will be on the guitar rack next to my Violet Andromeda. \m/

john d.

Classy looks, might think about 2 tone (black and gold) knobs

Carlos  C.

My Wallet is in shock, but for sure I will buy that guitar. Last year I bought a set of Willie Adler Signature Fishmans Fluences Set, so this guitar match perfect to that pickups!!!! Thanks ESP Guitars

John H.

Widen the nut end of the TC-1000's neck to the same width as the LTD TL-6 and it would be absolutely perfect for us guys with big fingers.

Post to Thread