CAPTAIN SARG

cons of a solid state

Updated
what are they im looking into buying a line 6 spider 3 hd 150 thanks in advance...
MORE »
ENGL cleans?

ENGL cleans?

Updated
So, how do the ENGLs clean up? Especially thinking of the Powerball. Thanks....
MORE »
nameless

Nevermind.

Updated
:|...
MORE »
DrivingDownTheDarkness

Cable advice

Updated
Yeah i no its a crap question i should of worked this out ages ago but anyway i keep buying cheap shit leads and the break after like 3 weeks and im pissed of with buying leads all the time anyone got any realy good leads...
MORE »
Stiletto VS Rectifier...whats the difference, and whats best?

Stiletto VS Rectifier...whats the difference, and whats best?

Updated
Maby a noobish question, but I`m pretty novice with this stuff. Anyhoo...I have settled on either a MESA 4x12 Stiletto Traditional Slant Cab, or MESA 4x12 Rectifier Standard Slant Cab. Whats the...
MORE »
Gwedo

5150 Combo quick tube question!

Updated
I can get Electro harmonix tubes at work cheap, does anyone know if the following will be ok with my 5150 combo..............sorry i know nothing about tubes! I can get 6L6GC and EL84 for trade, will they work? I...
MORE »
xnatex

MXR M-108 ten band EQ

Updated
So I just go the pedal in he mail today. Does anyone have any setting suggestions. I've heard great things about these and I jumped on the chance to get one....
MORE »
imprinted

Deciding on an amp!

Updated
I'm asking the same question over on the bMusic boards and it's proving a fruitless search just now, I can already tell this is going to make things just as difficult as I've no doubt people will come in with suggestions that...
MORE »
Sm57 placement

Sm57 placement

Updated
Hey all, finally got a mic which currently I am running into a Line6 gearbox through the vocal section with no added effects to record with onto audacity. This is all I have to work with at this moment in time, Looking for...
MORE »
DeathIsMyJustice

Cab decisions...

Updated
Ok Im going to do something with my cab options I have available to me. Iv got a Marshall 1936 2x12 that Iv had for about 6 years and its been a great servant for me but now Im looking for something which is a bit smother...
MORE »
antipole

SH-4 and TB-4 Differences?

Updated
What kind of differences is between the S&D SH-4 and the TB-4?...
MORE »
MeTal_HeaD

Which Metal Pedal?

Updated
I'm in the market to buy a new 'metal' pedal. I was scoping out the Digitech Death metal; only heard it briefly and liked the sound. I just got offered a BOSS Metal Zone for 40$; which would you guys choose? Any other...
MORE »
The Edge Of Darkness

Line 6 Floor Pod

Updated
has anyone ever tried it? how does it sound? I'm tired of frying my ears with the Boss MT2, and I found one of these used for a good price, about 150 euros. what do you think?...
MORE »
Fikealox

Vintage Plus Pickguard

Updated
Hey guys, I've been trying to source an HSH pickguard for my Vintage Plus for a couple of months now, with NO luck. No supplier gives any more useful information than "fits most strats", and sadly the Vintage Plus doesn't...
MORE »
japs5607

Good Budget Guitar Mic

Updated
Any recommend something good that is cheaper than the good old shure sm57 Want to record guitars but need to spend a little 1st then maybe upgrade Cheers...
MORE »