Line 6 Floor Pod

Updated
The Edge Of Darkness
has anyone ever tried it? how does it sound? I'm tired of frying my ears with the Boss MT2, and I found one of these used for a good price, about 150 euros. what do you think?
The Edge Of Darkness

well, an X3 would be my dream, but it costs too much! I found it used on an italian side, it's quite near my city so I can go and get it myself without shipping cost. for 150 euros it's not bad!

chrisolson

I had the Floor Pod Plus, and it was pretty decent. It's basically a Pod 2.0 in a floor unit. If you're talking about the little Floor Pod, I don't know -- I think the effects are a tad limited in that model much like they are on my Spider Valve. The other downfall was that it didn't want to cooperate with my cabs (Mesa 4x12, Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12) - my cabs were mid-heavy, and I couldn't dial it out. I'm going back to a Pod Pro, which I'm hoping will arrive SOME DAY... I'll be using it in the loop of the Spider Valve for a little more "effects-flexibility" (the SV's effects suck except for the delay), and also with a poweramp through an Orange 2x12.

Post to Thread