xchumfiestax

Another Dimarzio Thread?

Updated
So, I'm planning on getting a ph-600 Never owned an alder body guitar or a guitar with dimarzios. Can the air zone do the BROOTULZ? Should I go with an X2N? is an X2N a good choice for alder? help? :(...
MORE »
gorsch

G major users, I'm having issues with mine

Updated
We play our show and all is good. Unload gear at the rehersal space and nothing gets dropped. Go to set it all back up, power on and I'm getting a weak signal. My 5150's volume is at 3 so it should be cranking. I bypass...
MORE »
konan

Triaxis/2:90 vs Quad/50:50 vs Studio/20:20

Updated
hey guys, i already got some nice help via pm from monty and pushhead, wanna thank u for that again! now i'm pretty much settled myself on the black album met-fanboy tone. i'd like to buy a rack giving me that BA-tone and...
MORE »
antipole

EMG 81 vs 60 for Bridge Position

Updated
Hello I basically have two questions: 1) How do EMG 81 and EMG 60 do in the bridge position on a Alder wood guitar? I play Metal a lot and use modern amplifiers (ex. Mesa) but nothing extreme (ex. high distortion amplifier...
MORE »
Yetti1

Too Much Pick Scape?

Updated
Sup duders Alright so ive got a Mesa Quad Preamp, With the 395 power amp...some might already know that. Anyways Im not a complete noob on amps but i cannot for the damn life of me eq out the sound of my pick scrape....
MORE »
savageshredder

81's vs Blackouts

Updated
I recently saw Dino Cazares' blackout commercial on youtube and got curious about these actives.I currently use a 81b and wonder what the differences would be if Id swap it out with a AHB-1 in the bridge "Not only do...
MORE »
neo8824

Korg AX5G vs Digitech RP90 vs Zoom G1X

Updated
Hey guys Please help me choose a cheap multi fx unit for practicing and stuffing around at home! Those are the 3 possibilites! Thanks...
MORE »
guenzka

Recording gear. Need Help

Updated
I am really wanting to start laying down some tracks and creating finished products of some songs I have written but have NO experience with recording gear so I need some opinions. Not sure if I sould go with an 8-track...
MORE »
Greatdeceiver

Power amps!

Updated
Aight I am gonna build a rack this summer. I have chosen pretty much everything but I am a noob when it comes to power amps. I am looking into something like 50/50. I was going to get a peavey 50/50 but too bad cant find them...
MORE »
espsy

Spam- Isp Decimator Pro Rack G For Sale

Updated
I have an ISP Decimator Pro Rack G for sale. It's 5 months old and in very good condition with very little marks or scratches. I'm from the UK. Any interest PM me. Looking for around £150 for it....
MORE »
asbloodrunsblack

pedal board order

Updated
what order should i be running ..... boss MD2 , SD1 , CE5 , mxr phase 90 , & cry baby in ? people say you must get pedals in the right order , or your tone will not be at its best . i dont know how to order them...
MORE »
xdaynex

ernie ball vs dr?

Updated
which strings last longer and which play better?...
MORE »
chevy Z 302

Who can tell me about the Bogner XTC

Updated
Either 101b 101a or classic im ampless, still, like 2months and its killing me. I was looking into a ÷13 ftr 37 and some other amp but im afraid the overall cost is just not feasable right now and im afraid the ÷13 wont be...
MORE »
bloodstyle

MT2 question

Updated
I just bought a boss MT2 and I kinda like it for the moment :P. but I'm more into children of bodom sounds... does anyone knows what are the setting or if I can do a mod on it to get close to their sound? (I run on a roland...
MORE »
JoeBender

Use of EMG 60A as a bridge pickup?

Updated
Hey guys, just had a thought to share. I'm wondering how an EMG 60A would sound as a bridge pickup for a mahogany body/neck guitar? As far as I know, the normal 60 is harsher sounding than an 81 right? (I have a standard...
MORE »