Aquafina

Gigging with a combo...

Updated
Is it absolutely neccessary to have a half-cab for gigs? At the moment I've got a 120 watt Line 6 combo (solid-state). All of the input I've gotten has been completely polarized, so if any of you could clear things up, that'd...
MORE »
MikeC

Rocktron Super C

Updated
Hey everybody! I have a question about the Rocktron Hush. Right now I have no noise suppressor in my rack, and just an NS-2 on my pedal board. The rack can get pretty noisy, so I was wondering if anybody could tell me...
MORE »
daddydoomsday

Tomorrow! NAD Peavey Ultra Plus 120

Updated
Well, I've been looking at different amps that I've been finding in pawn shops latley, but this is the one Im pretty excited about. Dont know if they are rare or not cause I havnt seen many. It sounds awesome though and thats...
MORE »
Looking to buy a Mesa/Boogie Quad Preamp

Looking to buy a Mesa/Boogie Quad Preamp

Updated
On the market for one of these, if you are interested in selling, please email me at jrbursey@gmail.com That is all, thanks for looking....
MORE »
ESPRockBeast

Boss ME50?

Updated
I gotta a chance to pick up one of those old skool boards for cheap. I need something for chorus, delay, flange, and noise reduction. The thing has been around forever, any comments or complaints?...
MORE »
CarpeDiem

Mesa Problems...Any Other Amp Suggestions?

Updated
So I bought a use triple rec about a year ago, nothing but problems so I put it aside and bought a brand new dual rec. I've had it for about 3 months and the power tubes took a shit on me already, warranty FTW! Now I'm...
MORE »
CAPTAIN SARG

best noise suppressor

Updated
hey everybody i think i need a better noise suppressor. right now im using the boss ns-2 and when i turn the volume up on my amp there isnt much reduction when the threshold knob is all the way up what are some recomendations...
MORE »
GOOD Monitors For My Line 6 Pod X3

GOOD Monitors For My Line 6 Pod X3

Updated
As a few of you may know, Im looking for a pair of decent monitors for my Line 6 Pod X3, and have stumbled across a couple of solutions that may be good for me, as i do have space constraints in the room id be working in, but...
MORE »
ScytheMan

Non-grounded power supply

Updated
My amp took shit on me(not literally would be funny though eh) and my mom is gonna buy me a new one but she says I cant use it in my room because it is 120 watts and it would start an electrical fire. What should I do look...
MORE »
savageshredder

BASSwood RG - Which Dimarzio?

Updated
I keep the RG (maple fretboard)in Estandard and run it through a 5150 with 212 cab I was thinking paf pro or air norton for the neck(will it be too bright sounding?) Im really having problems on selecting a bridge pickup...
MORE »
Nostradamus

Quick Review: Bare Knuckle Painkiller

Updated
I just put a set of these in my RZK-600 (in drop C) to replace the emg 85(b)/81(n) combo that was in there before. The bridge painkiller is very open and raw sounding, much less compressed than the 85. It sounds fantastic...
MORE »
Richie C

So I bought the MXR GT-OD...

Updated
...and have totally ruined my tone. This isn't a bash post against the pedal, but rather a call for suggestions. I asked a friend who uses a lot of pedals and this is what he'd said: - Send goes to pedal's input and and...
MORE »
ScytheMan

Anyone Ever Use

Updated
Has anyone ever used a Kent Armstrong Motherbucker If so What do they sound like How midrangey is it Is it super muddy what kind of guitar does it sound best in I'm curious because i want to put it in the Monstrat I'm gonna...
MORE »
gab4554

A good amp for 600-700$

Updated
For 600-700$ or around that price what amp should I buy. I currently own a Viper 400 and a Boss MT-2 pedal. Im looking for a good amp for the pickups I have (81,85)....
MORE »
CAPTAIN SARG

rack gear

Updated
im looking into getting some rack gear and so far all i have is a tuner and surge protector. what other rack gear should i have i would be using a peavey 6505+ also what is this g major device i hear about? thanks in advance...
MORE »