blistered earth

Nad

Updated
my IBANEZ TBX150H arrived today no pics yet been too busy with it love it tho...
MORE »
EVENTIDE or TC ELECTRONIC???

EVENTIDE or TC ELECTRONIC???

Updated
Trying to figure out which is the preferred pedal between the 2 of them? Eventide TimeFactor Delay Pedal or the TC Electronic ND1 Nova Delay Pedal Other than the obvious, price, knobs, etc. And the same about these 2 as...
MORE »
ridner

Do Want: Edwards LP

Updated
these guitars are dead sexy! got one for sale? lemme know! :hat...
MORE »
NightHawk

Guitar grounding question??

Updated
Im kind of a noob at wiring and Im in the middle of a project. I bought a harness that you just install on to the body, ground it and wire the pickups, which I can do. I need to know where to put the ground wire for a TOM...
MORE »
External biasing... what do I need?

External biasing... what do I need?

Updated
I'm picking up an amp soon with external bias test points. I've usually left biasing to my amp tech (unless it was one of my Mesas, obv.). What do I need? A multimeter?...
MORE »
Heatmiser

Fender G Dec? Digitech jam man? Software?

Updated
or something else. I want to load in backing tracks from computer, then record over them and put them back on my PC. I need a quick way to make little demos that I can email off. Saw the new G-dec and it does this but...
MORE »
brandono61cr

What is the BEST neck pickup ?

Updated
well i am looking in to finnishng my project guitar and the last thing i need is a good neck pickup! it is a basswood strat copy it has a SD custom 5 in the bridge maple bolt on neck and rosewood fretboard and i woulld like...
MORE »
manticus

Feeler: Anyone looking for an H-1000?

Updated
I've come across one recently, but just had surgery and need to move a couple guitars. Debating on getting rid of this one. If I put it up, would anyone be interested? Case included. Opinions? Thanks. -Manticus...
MORE »
brandono61cr

Is this possible 8 coil pick up

Updated
well i was thinking that you could wire two single coil sized humbuckers in such a way that they act as one "normal" sized humbucker , so you could have a 8 coil pickup in the bridge ?:confused:8o i know this is probably a...
MORE »
sixstringmind

pickup configuations

Updated
why is it rare to see a H/H/S combo. the middle humbucker is great for cleans and the single coul in the neck is perfest for blusier tones or some nice high gain solo's. also the middle humbucker would word great for high...
MORE »
Purgatory

Nova Drive NDR-1 on Mesa Dual Rectifier.

Updated
Does anyone also have some noise problems when connecting a NDR-1 on a Mesa Dual Rectifier by using the FX-loop??...
MORE »
Will Pwr

Need New Amp.

Updated
I have about $1800 to spend on a amp (tube). It could be either a head and combo. I need to amp that's good on old school rock, metal tones and good ol' blues (good cleans). I heard good things about Peavey...
MORE »
GuitarmanST

MAXON od pedals..

Updated
4 different OD pedals, all with completely different price ranges, though all seem to do the exact same, Is there any one that stands out extremely well and worth the tagg'd price?...
MORE »
METALCARNAGE04

Fx loops

Updated
Out of curiousity what happens if you connect amps through their fx loops...
MORE »
cicada71

Randall amp question ?

Updated
I currently own a Randall RG75G2 and have used this for a couple of years I'm happy with the sound but was looking forward to upgrading to a tube amp I've just recently seen a good deal for a Randall RG50TC. I play...
MORE »