Axel666

Vintage Hiwatt dr103 '69

Updated
Hi guys, I have a Hiwatt DR103, built in 1969. I checked the serial, and it dates 1969. But now, Iw ould like to sell it, do you guys know what it's worth?...
MORE »
Sargeant Squidlips

New member, looking for gear and ESP chat.

Updated
Hey everyone, Im Mark, play in Australian metal band LORD, proudly endorse ESP guitars. Just wanted to say hi and it's a pleasure to be part of the message board. Whenever I get a chance I love to chat about ESP and my...
MORE »
eetfuk14

Best cheapie cab for the $$$?

Updated
Looking for opinions on the best "economy" cab for the dough. New/used it doesn't matter... Currently have a POS presswood Marshall that sounds like stuffed dog shit. Was looking at a Raven at GC yesterday, but I dunno....
MORE »
Rocker1235

Questions on Microphone set up

Updated
Ok so I've taken up vocals, and i need a decent microphone set up thats going to be clear and sound good, i also want to get vocal processor. I need something that i will be able to hear over our other instruments and at...
MORE »
GFS pickups or anything else

GFS pickups or anything else

Updated
Hello, I'm looking for new pickups for my little ESP EC-50. Its the ones that were made of Agaithis before the switch to Basswood. I still have the stock LH-150 pickups and I'm looking for a change. I've heard good things...
MORE »
ahall88nhl

Preamps and power amps

Updated
I've never messed around with preamps and power amps before but I've always been interested in them for some reason. Could someone be kind enough to tell me the pros and cons of using them against just getting a head? or...
MORE »
TheWarbringer

I want a "real" amp.

Updated
So for the past few years, due to the fact I didn't really own a good guitar, I felt like I didn't need a good amp. So I've just been playing on this little 30 watt Kramer practice amp. However, recently I've upgrade both my...
MORE »
eetfuk14

Opinions on amps? (Kinda long, Sry)

Updated
Hey all, new here. Looking for opinions on some amps. I don't want to do a rack set up, I'm traditional and like the sweet sweet sound of an all tube rig. I'm personally looking at the Krank Rev, Peavey 6505 and Peavey 3120....
MORE »
somaguitarist

Want to Buy an ESP MX 250 or EXP

Updated
Im really interested in picking up an ESP MX 250 or EXP. I live in the NY metro area and prefer to check gear out in person before buying, If you live in NY, PA, NJ, MA, or CT drop me a line if you have one of these guitars...
MORE »
Mr.Dahl

Peavey JSX with 6L6GC tubes? How does it sound...??

Updated
I'm thinking of to change the EL34's to 6L6GC poweramp tubes. Does anybody know (?) how it will sound with 6L6GC's instead of EL34's? I've played on a 6505 with 6L6GC's and it was freaking amazing. Best metal sound ever! So,...
MORE »
brandono61cr

85 bridge 81 neck

Updated
well i had seen this combo on quite a few guitars lately and i was wondering what you guys thought of it ! personaly i am a duncan dude (blackouts and custom 5 ) but i dont really envy anyone that has EMG's espsly the 81 i...
MORE »
rawrkunjrawr

Good Metal Pickup

Updated
okay so i recently decided i was gonna save up enough money to go buy a new pickup for my Washburn RR to replace the pickups it has now (Egnater or Randell still have no clue). I wanted to know what is a good pickup for...
MORE »
EMGLOVER

Celestion Vintage 30's conversion?

Updated
hey Guys i have a Peavey JSX cab which is a mono cab and im thinking of changeing the speakers to celestion V 30's. i play mostly Metal and hard rock ect. what are anybody's thoughts make the switch or not and...
MORE »
.dave

Thoughts on MIJ LPs

Updated
Any of you have experience with Japanese made Les Pauls? I'm mainly looking at Orville LPCs and Yamaha Lord Players. They pop up on ebay every once in a while for about 600-800 and look great. If you played one chime in and...
MORE »
Moxley

This pedalboard setup will work without messing it's own sound up, right?

Updated
I'm just wondering about the order of which I placed it in. Specifically the NS-2....
MORE »