threelittlefish

EC-1000T Switching Volume/Tone Pots

Updated
I am changing my EC-1000T over from EMG's to passive humbuckers. I need to replace the pots. I was thinking of switching from 2 volume pots/1 tone pot to 1 volume pot/2tone pots. I think that's the way it should come from the...
MORE »
Can effect pedals short the amp fuses?

Can effect pedals short the amp fuses?

Updated
Last week, both the slow blo fuses went on my amp. So I replaced them... twice. Each time.. it lasted about 1 minute before it fried them. 90 minutes ago, I brought the amp to my techs place. Dismantled it, all tubes...
MORE »
rcs

M1 vs MII perceived string tension

Updated
I have a M1 and it is my first fixed bridge guitar. My only real complaint with this guitar is that the string tension *seems* high compared to my other tremolo equipped guitars. I know this is a somewhat normal thing to...
MORE »
distortionman

choosing metal pickups

Updated
Hi I am thinking about changing my pickups form my 2008 ibanez xiphos xpt700, and i cant find out which ones i should use. - i prefer seymour duncan but, all brands are welcome, (thuogh i dislike dimarzio). - i dont care if...
MORE »
japs5607

BC Rich

Updated
Hi I have an old BC Rich Warlock that is not really worth a lot, its one of the old Bronze series. I have loads of parts lying around so i though i would black it out, the only i need to get is a black vintage trem...
MORE »
reddeltasev07

Replacement Tune-o-matic

Updated
Is there any higher quality tune-o-matic bridge that I can buy that is a direct replacement for the LTDs? I have an AX-50 with the normal bridge, no modifications, but there is some rattling and sometimes the clips pop out...
MORE »
Saiko

ESP Eclipse Stop Bar Tailpiece

Updated
Hey guys, having an issue with my ESP Eclipse Standard, Japan 4-knob version with the full horn if that makes a difference. I went to replace the hardware with Tonepros hardware and the bridge tailpiece holes are too large...
MORE »
Deadwater518

Floyd lube

Updated
Anybody know if its ok to lube the knife edges of a floyd with hoppes no 9 gun oil? I have tones of it and it would be really convenient if I can use it....
MORE »
Diurno

Mixing speakers in a Diezel 4x12

Updated
What do you suggest to put, in a X pattern, in a diezel RL cab keeping 2 v30? g12t75 like in bogner cabs or some eminence?? I want to avoid the harsness of 4 v30!...
MORE »
rumblebox

switching my tone pot for a 2nd volume

Updated
i'm seriously thinking about doing this today since i never really turn down the tone on this guitar anyway(MH-350NT)...
MORE »
Axefan88

Inside of case color bled into ESP eclipse ii

Updated
Hey guys. I have a 2007 ESP Eclipse II that I recently pulled out of it's one year old, new ESP case.... Only to discover that the black coloring of the inside of the case bled into the finish of the guitar. The guitar color...
MORE »
scoobyroo

Blocking Floyd Rose trem

Updated
I ordered a Horizon with floyd rose a couple months ago (still waiting for it to show up) and am starting to think that i will block off the trem so I can possibly go up a gauge in strings and also detune the guitar a 1/2...
MORE »
mbm88

Kill Switch/On Off Question

Updated
Yo- This is a pretty noob-ish question, but any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't really use the volume knob on my Jackson DK2M. I would much prefer having a 3 way toggle in that position that would be an on/off...
MORE »
Insomnia-Zombie

Help!!problem with emg active pickup

Updated
was playing the other night and guitar started fading in and out like battery was going dead. I replaced battery and was playing again last night and it started fading again. popped in another new battery and no change still...
MORE »
astro2069

Floyd Rose 1000 shim

Updated
Has anyone shimmed an ltd KH guitar for better action? There's just something about the action that I can't quite tweak to my liking, no matter how I adjust the truss rod. After a little research, it seems as though I need...
MORE »