SomeoneWild

Neck difference between Horizon and MII?

Updated
I really like the neck of my ESP Horizon FR II. Does anyone know if this neck is much different from the one found on the ESP MII (w/duncans)? I've thought about buying the MII but if the neck is as thin as on my Ibanez RG...
MORE »
uberwigget

Double-locking bridge and floyd rose differences? And Black Nickel Hardware help!

Updated
What are the differences of a double-locking bridge and the Floyd rose bridge? I was looking around at the guitars and would like to know because the double-locking bridges are mostly on the lower models. And why I'm at it,...
MORE »
Zakk Amott

changing nut on dean ML 79

Updated
Hi , I bought a New dean ML 79 (korean model) and the nut is overfilled . So I want to replace it by a TUSQ one made by graphtech . But I search in all the models and I can't find one who fit perfect . Here is the...
MORE »
Baalzebub

Strap Locks

Updated
I am trying to install dunlop straploks on my ESP Eclipse II but when I am having difficulty removing the current screws. I have tried torquing the screws pretty good. I am afraid that if try to forcefully remove the screws...
MORE »
StaticRoute

Frets too high?

Updated
I picked up one of the Eclipse II specials from MF a few weeks back. Mostly I love it, but I do seem to have one problem that's a little annoying. I've noticed on the higher strings on the lower frets if I press too hard it...
MORE »
andrei

emg 25k pot - may i use the tone pot as vol?

Updated
i suppose it can be done, but i just want to make shure. i have some tone pots left, that came with the pickups. are they also 25k? - may i use one of them as vol pot? i know that vol pots are logarithmical and tone...
MORE »
Colossus23

Warped/Twisted neck question...

Updated
Anyone ever had this happen to one of their bolt-ons? Is there anything in terms of set-up to do to make the playability better, or is it just screwed?...
MORE »
RippinFace

ESP Guitar....w/THINNEST NECK?

Updated
Hello. I play a KH-602 but the neck is still kinda big for my hands, when soloing..rhythm its good. So, I'm planning to buy another ESP guitar and this time...I want the model with the THINNEST neck out there!? Do I go custom...
MORE »
shakeESP

ESP Horizon setup problems, possible neck issue?

Updated
Ok, I've had my ESP Horizon NT-II for a good two and a half years now. In this time that I have owned it, it has had more setups than I care to remember. The guitar has never left the country or been subject to extreme...
MORE »
Junker

SV, low sound

Updated
I was playing on my sv, and it was just fine. when I later was going to play, I had to turn the volume up, more than I normally do. and the distortion was very weak. I tried with my other guitar. and i was normal. I change...
MORE »
Hisashi

String height problem

Updated
Hi, my guitar has fret buzz all over, now that ive sorted it out I think my action is too high. When I fret the frst string and measure the height of the 12 fret its 4mm. This gap huge?...
MORE »
SOADIronHand13

Help with roland gr20/GK-3 pickup.

Updated
Hey, im very interested in purchasing a roland gr-20 which required the GK-3 pickup to be installed on the guitar. i have the dj-600, the ex shaped guitar, i was just wondering how well the GK-3 can or will fit onto that...
MORE »
pj85

Fret Buzz!!

Updated
Hi all, Just got a LTD-EC1000 deluxVB - fantastic guitar, great looks great sound! One slight problem - major fret buzz! Shop guys sorted it out better than what it was but its still there a little on all frets but...
MORE »
sk88

MII EMG bridge pickup not working

Updated
Hello, I just received my ESP MII NTB today and let me first say, I am amazed how great it plays, or did :\ My bridge pickup does not work anymore. I played the gtr for an hour once it arrived, everything worked...
MORE »
asbloodrunsblack

are Gotoh floyd roses good ?

Updated
on a lot of new schecters , anyone have any experience with them ?? :hat...
MORE »