John S.

ec-256 wires

Updated
Wiring color from selector switch is the neck and bridge?...
MORE »
Sayar S.

Real/fake ESP Standard Eclipse II

Updated
Hi, guys! Can you please help me to identify if this guitar is real or fake? Gonna go and listen it this weekend so you can tell me on what I should pay attention...
MORE »
Bartek S.

Ltd EC-500 BACK PLATE

Updated
hello,  I need Your help with my esp ltd ec-500. I need some idea to hide electronics and battery in my guitar. Or maybe do you have a technical drawing.  I bought guitar without cavity plate. Online shoppin - my mistake. Do...
MORE »
Scuono

ESP GL 56 Wiring

Updated
Hello, I am trying to wire up an LTD GL-256 to match with the ESP GL 56.  My question is on the GL 56, what are the pot values and capacitor value?  Thanks! Steve...
MORE »
LTD Viper Slimer locking tuners

LTD Viper Slimer locking tuners

Updated
Hello! I recently acquired a used Viper Slimer and I’d like to replace the tuners with a set of locking tuners that won’t require any drilling or reaming on the headstock.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....
MORE »
Tuborgmann

ESP SS-120 pickups

Updated
Are the ESP SS-120 pickups as in the GL-56 available for buying seperate?   Thanks...
MORE »
Daniel L.

SCT-607 Baritone Black

Updated
Hi! I'm in love with the SCT-607 Baritone Black, caracteristics and price, but it's discontinued... is there any way to get it?   I haven't 3000$ to get the ESP STEF-T7B or 2200 for E-II T7B.   Thanks!...
MORE »
Turtle m.

Replacing LTD truckster emblem

Updated
Hi everyone I posted this question on another thread but it wasn't on the right spot.on the forum so I thought I'd post it here.    I recently purchased a LTD truckster  (used) it's in fantastic shape except for the missing...
MORE »
claxor

PU switch buy?

Updated
Can any one recommend where I can buy a replacement (black) pickup selector switch like the kind used on the Japanese ESP Horizons?   Thanks!...
MORE »
Electric guitar and amp buying

Electric guitar and amp buying

Updated
Any knowledgeable guitar musicians around with discount price ? Yeah I know, I would try here first before finding a local music forum or something... I'm looking for advice on a new electric guitar and amp. My friend suggest...
MORE »
How to spot a fake ESP

How to spot a fake ESP

Updated
Hi everyone, this is my first post here on the forum!!!  So here's the deal.
I am about to buy a second hand ESP Eclipse II VB with it's OHSC  (Standard Series btw). Here's the thing. I want to make sure it's legit. I...
MORE »
Wiring questions

Wiring questions

Updated
I have an LTD M-10, I want to disengage the volume and tone and have the 3 way selector switch act like a kill switch.  I will be just using the bridge humbucker for now.   anyone have any wiring diagrams?  It would go...
MORE »
Painting your own guitar 101:  A guide in pictures. (56k breathes in toxic fumes))

Painting your own guitar 101: A guide in pictures. (56k breathes in toxic fumes))

Updated
I threw this guide together out of old pictures of a Gibson Flying V I painted in 2009. The pictures were not meant to be used as a guide, but since I don't plan on documenting another paint job for at least the next several...
MORE »
Johny2Wong

Floyd Rose Problem

Updated
Hi all, I have an E-II M-II. After I bought it, I changed the tuning to drop D. Last week, I changed back to E standard. I know very little about setting up guitar with FR. All I know the bridge should be paralel with the...
MORE »
Lucas B.

Replacing my Floyd rose

Updated
i have a ESP LTD with a licensed Floyd rose bridge, I was going to replace it with a Floyd rose special but I want to know if I need to do any routing or not....
MORE »