Troubleshooting My Rumble 25 Amp

Updated
Troubleshooting My Rumble 25 Amp

I have a Rumble 25 amp in my office. It makes a buzzing noise when turned on, and I can hear sound through the Aux In port. But when I play my bass, it doesn't make any sound except for a brief noise when I slap the strings really hard. I've tried different basses and cords. My other GK amp works fine. Should I repair it, and where can I get it fixed? I checked Guitar Center, but they don't seem to repair amps. Any advice would be appreciated.

Nethan  P.

I get it; dealing with the buzzing and no sound from your Fender Rumble 25 is frustrating. Let's try a few things before thinking about repairs:

1. Check the basics:

• Make sure your amp is plugged into an outlet with good grounding.
    • Turn up all the volume knobs – master, gain, and aux.
    • Switch between instrument and aux inputs to see if that makes a difference.
    • Plug headphones into the jack and see if you get clear sound. This helps figure out if the issue is with the speaker or something else.
    • Ensure the mute button isn't on.
  2. If the problem sticks around:

• Your amp might have a problem inside, which needs fixing.
  3. Options for fixing it:

• Look for a Fender Authorized Service Center near you. You can find one on Fender's website.
    • Check out local electronics repair shops that know their way around guitar amps. Get some quotes before deciding.
    • If you're good with electronics, you might find guides online for a do-it-yourself fix. But be careful – messing up could make things worse.
  4. Extra tips:

• Talk to Fender Support directly for more help.
    • Think about how much the repair might cost compared to getting a new amp.

Hope this helps you out!

Tom H.

Thank you for the advice, Nathan!

Carl A.

These amps tend to be really problematic. I had issues with mine too - buzzing noise and cracking.

seven y.

Get more details with SAP Course in Pune      

batista9607

There are many ways of troubleshooting the rumble 25 amp, you can choose according to your preferences. Well, I am a developer in an Ecommerce development company, and appreciate you.

Post to Thread