The Fake ESP Thread

Updated
The Fake ESP Thread

Pushead and I are here to help verify ESP and LTD guitars. If you have, or are looking to buy a guitar that you're unsure of, post pictures and questions in this thread. Please post clear pictures of the front and back of the headstock, the fretboard, and the front and back of the body. Preferably before you buy anything.

Anyone else is free to offer suggestions on authenticity. If you answer a post, please tell us why you think it's real or fake.

Thomas H.

2008 eclipse standard. Look legit?

Thomas H.

2008 eclipse standard. Honey burst color I believe. Look legit? 

Connor z.

Jewel Galore

Discover the allure of  pakistani jewellery online  at Jewelgalore. Find a wide selection of intricately designed pieces that showcase the artistry and cultural richness of Pakistan, all conveniently available for you to explore and purchase.

salty s.

I know it says china but i dont know wether or not all chinese made ltds are fake. Im looking to sell it but i dont want to oversell someone something that isnt worth it. I bought it for 300 about 9 years ago from Guitar Center. 

Chris C.

Hi,

I bought this guitar recently. It’s a 2013 horizon. Can you verify it’s real for me please? 

The bridge pickup has been changed or has a cover in it now. I know it’s meant to be a JB.

Thanks

Chris C.

Chris C.

Chris C.

Chris C.

Chris C.

Chris C.

Chris C.

Chris C.

John P.

hello all, sorry my first post is asking for help. I’ve had the same esp kh2 since I bought new in 2004. I was lucky(hopefully) enough to pick up this LTD explorer. I can’t find a s/n anywhere. The seller gave me the original tuners and pickups with the deal. I have 7 days to return, any help is appreciated. 

Post to Thread