The Fake ESP Thread

Updated
The Fake ESP Thread

Pushead and I are here to help verify ESP and LTD guitars. If you have, or are looking to buy a guitar that you're unsure of, post pictures and questions in this thread. Please post clear pictures of the front and back of the headstock, the fretboard, and the front and back of the body. Preferably before you buy anything.

Anyone else is free to offer suggestions on authenticity. If you answer a post, please tell us why you think it's real or fake.

Farah K.

Hi Mark, 

People have different types of sexual wants. While some of them just want to get sexual pleasure, the others look forward to spending quality time before having sex with the independent Call Girls in Delhi. Whatever the reason is, the only thing that matters to them is getting sexual satisfaction. And they know that they can only get it by hiring the top call girls in Delhi.

Delhi Call Girls Number || Russian Call Girls in Delhi || Delhi Call Girl || Call Girl in Delhi || Delhi Call Girl Number || 

There is no doubt that by hiring the best Call Girl girl in Delhi you will get the best sexual pleasure. But for that, you need to contact the right agency. While you may be busy in managing your personal and professional life, the Call Girls in Delhi will look forward to releasing your stress and tension.

Jasen D.

Hi, can someone verify this guitar for me? Thanks in advance.

Jasen D.

您好,我想验证一下当地卖家出售的另一把 ESP 吉他。再次提前致谢。

Pushead

Hi Jasen. Both Horizons are legit. The red one is from 2012.

Jasen D.

Thanks a lot.

Farah K.

We are one of the largest providers of sensual services. Offering the best mode of sensual moments to clients, we offer tempestuous services that are curative and contain the best flavor. There is nothing better than our service.

For years these Call Girl at Bhopal have been established as the favourates of clients. And by no means, do they lack to reach the hearts of customers. These VIP Call Girl Service in Jodhpur are full of the best moves they've gotten from serving all these years.

KimuraJack

Hi again, I came across another Eclipse online, which looks to be a 2006 Eclipse I CTM Paul Landers model. Could you anybody confirm whether that's true? 

Pushead

Hi Jack. It is a legit 2006 Eclipse I. The pickup rings are not stock.

KimuraJack

No problem. is it a Paul Landers signature model, or a regular Eclipse 1? 

Pushead

For a while, this finish was listed as PL, but it was never officially a signature model. I believe the finish is now called SB for silver binding.

lyle s.

hi, im interested in getting this guitar and im looking to find out if its real or not. the seller says its an esp custom shop guitar from the late 80’s or maybe before. it has had a refinish. please let me know when you get the chance, thanks.

Farah K.

I'm well-disposed, kidding, flawless, and consistently prepared for you. I have delicate skin, enchanting eyes, long hair, and a sexy female body. You will find me extremely touchy and responsive physically, a decent audience and enthusiastic sweetheart, gutsy, perky, and tempting.

Antarvasna Story || Desi Sex Story || Hindi Sex Story || Indian Sex Story || XXX Sex Story ||

I centre around cleanliness, security, and well-being. I offer administrations without scurry, so you will not be disheartened. Come and partake in my smooth skin and my scrumptious youthful and practised body, Try not to settle on me, endure child decisions and track down my administrations. call me and illuminate me.

Hanchao X.

Hi Everyone,

asking for help to have a look at this bad boy here. Thanks!!

Pushead

Hi Lyle. I don't have a ton of info for you on the guitar. The body style was one used back in the 80s (I think Lynch guitars have a similar body.) The headstock shape seems correct for the mid to late 80s as well. I wouldn't pay a lot for it, but it's probably legit. "Custom Shop" back then doesn't mean the same as it does today.

Hi Hanchao, the KH-2 Relic (or whatever the revised version was) is legit. The sanded neck was probably done by a previous owner. I don't believe they came from the factory that way.

Hanchao X.

great thanks!

lyle s.

hey thanks for the help. what threw me off about the guitar the most was the horn/spike thing on the headstock near the neck, i couldnt find any pics of other esp’s with it. the guys asking $750 for it, ill probably offer him a little lower. you guys think thats a good deal? appreciate it

Jewel Galore

Jewelgalore presents an enchanting collection of  necklace set . Explore our range of elegantly crafted pieces, each designed to add a touch of sophistication and charm to your style.

Duziez

Cant find this model with a binding on it. Could anyone verify its authenticity? Thankyou

Pushead

Hi Duziez. It's a legit MH-417 from 2016

Post to Thread