The Fake ESP Thread

Updated
The Fake ESP Thread

Pushead and I are here to help verify ESP and LTD guitars. If you have, or are looking to buy a guitar that you're unsure of, post pictures and questions in this thread. Please post clear pictures of the front and back of the headstock, the fretboard, and the front and back of the body. Preferably before you buy anything.

Anyone else is free to offer suggestions on authenticity. If you answer a post, please tell us why you think it's real or fake.

Pushead

Hi Natalia. Everything looks good to me. The stickers were added later.

Natalia S.

Thank you so much

Farah K.

A Jaipur table and lap dance strip club is an establishment where adult entertainment is provided to patrons. Unlike traditional strip clubs, where dancers perform on stages, these clubs offer a more intimate experience. The main attraction is the lap dance, where a dancer performs for an individual or a small group of patrons at their table.

Call Girl in Udaipur || Call Girls in Ajmer || Kishangarh Call Girl || Beawar Call Girls || Pushkar Call Girls || 

Farah K.

Why is the demand for Jaipur Street Club increasing? India, a country rich in traditions and cultural diversity, has seen a significant transformation in its entertainment scene over the years. the challenges faced by the industry, and their impact on society and culture.

Call Girl in Jodhpur || Call Girls in Jaisalmer || Khatipura Call Girl || Vivek Vihar Call Girls ||  || Bais Godam Call Girls ||

Farah K.

As the country's economy and modernity have grown, so has the demand for new forms of entertainment. One such emerging trend is the rise of strip clubs, a concept previously associated with Western countries. In this article, we will explore the factors contributing to the increasing demand for strip clubs in Jaipur.

Call Girl in Narayan vihar || Call Girls in Sindhi Camp || Sodala Call Girl ||  || Vaishali Nagar Call Girls || Malviya Nagar Call Girls ||

Farah K.

The Jaipur entertainment industry has witnessed tremendous growth in recent years, thanks to the influence of global media and the internet. Bollywood, the Jaipur film industry, has gained international recognition, exposing people to various lifestyles and trends.

Call Girl in Nirman Nagar || Call Girls in Shyam Nagar || Mahesh Nagar Call Girl || Pratap Nagar Call Girls || Adarsh Nagar Call Girls ||

Farah K.

As a result, the younger generation in Jaipur has become more open to experimenting with different forms of entertainment, leading to a greater acceptance of strip clubs. The concept of strip clubs emerged in Jaipur's major cities as a form of adult entertainment. These clubs offer an array of performances.

Call Girl in Bajaj Nagar || Call Girls in Jhotwara || Call Girl in Mansarovar || Ajmer Road Call Girls || Bhankrota Call Girls ||

Farah K.

What Really Happens in the VIP Room of a Strip Club. VIP rooms are exclusive areas within strip clubs that offer a more private and intimate experience. These rooms are designed to provide patrons with a unique encounter beyond the performances on the main stage.

Call Girl in Sanganer || Call Girls in Civil Lines || Chitrakoot Call Girl || Gopalpura Call Girls || Jagatpura Call Girls ||

Farah K.

While it varies from club to club, the VIP room often involves one-on-one interactions with the dancers. The primary attraction of VIP rooms is the opportunity to enjoy private dances. Unlike the performances on the main stage, these dances are personal and catered to the individual's preferences.

Call Girl in Durgapura || Call Girls in Tonk Road || Bani Park Call Girl || Raja Park Call Girls ||

Pushead

All of Farah's posts are fake.

Mark H.

Hi - I'm looking at this guitar and would love to know if it's genuine. 

Pushead

Hi Mark. It's legit, a 2018 model. I'd be somewhat skeptical if you were looking to purchase from anywhere other than BigBoss, though.

George A.

Hello there. Just wondering if my ESP E-II Granite Sparkle Eclipse is authentic or not? Thank you for any and all help.

-George 

Pushead

Hi George, as I said in the other thread, it's a legit 2021 model.

Mark H.

Sorry could I please have this one checked also: 

Pushead

Hi Mark, this one is fine, too. A 2018 model.

Post to Thread