Arein

Horizon 7 String legit?

Updated
I'm getting some pictures in a little bit, but what are some general ways to tell if it is fake or not? It has no serial numbers, no markings other than Esp and Custom on the headstock, esp inlay on the 12th fret. It has...
MORE »
Late 80's Telecaster .. The Toll

Late 80's Telecaster .. The Toll

Updated
Hello, I have a late 80's .. maybe early 90's Seafoam Green Telecaster that is a custom for a guitarist in the band The Toll .... out of Columbus OH .  Are there any ID markers to find out exactly what it is and when it was...
MORE »
Order form issues

Order form issues

Updated
I've been attempting to open the order form via Adobe Acrobat on my android as I have no access to a computer/laptop, however the form won't let me do any editing. Any tips?...
MORE »
Luke S.

Custom order form help

Updated
Hi guys. Need some help for the custom shop order form   1) Difference beetween Esp pointed 6 in line and Horizon headstock shape   2) The Esp pointed 6 in line not reverse headstock, it's like jackson, kramer style? so,...
MORE »
Esp Ex NAMM  Planet Of the Apes Model Wanted

Esp Ex NAMM  Planet Of the Apes Model Wanted

Updated
Esp Ex NAMM  Planet Of the Apes Model Wanted...
MORE »
Alex R.

ESP Custom Strat

Updated
I was at a Lynch Mob concert and George Lynch tossed his guitar into the crowd which i caught. Its an ESP custom strat with seymour duncan pickups. The interesting thing is its not one of Georges well known customs. It doesnt...
MORE »
NGD: ESP Aero V Custom Shop Japan played by George Lynch in Ultraphonix Video

NGD: ESP Aero V Custom Shop Japan played by George Lynch in Ultraphonix Video

Updated
Well, I´ve been teasing you a little, but, finally, I can unveil the mistery : I got the ESP Aero V Custom Shop Japan that George Lynch played in the Ultraphonix "Walk Run Crawl"...
MORE »
Paul B.

ESP bass $

Updated
hi, I just purchased a ESP bass guitar, and l’d like to know some information on this guitar, the serial number is 29110720, it says HORIZON on the 12th fret, I’d like to know the year, the original price, and any other...
MORE »
Lex T.

Thunderbird ESP ?

Updated
  Anyone know anything about this? I Think its was made in the Late 80's early 90s.. ESP Custom on the headstock..
whats the official Model name? Rare?  Custom Color?  Japanese?  any Info Appreciated!...
MORE »
Evander B.

How much are custom painted guitars>?

Updated
How much is the typical cost for custom painted guitars?...
MORE »
Yo

Yo

Updated
It wont let me edit to select what I want on the pdf even in the Adobe acrobat reader, someone know what's up?...
MORE »
ZephMan

Hey SSHS

Updated
What kind of headstock is on your eclipse custom? I have never seen it on any other ESP besides yours. and pics to if you can :)...
MORE »
Custom Shop Ebony?

Custom Shop Ebony?

Updated
Does anyone here know what type of Ebony and Mahogany ESP uses on the custom shops? I ask because ever since I acquired my custom shop i noticed how much better it sounds than my ltd V with the same specs. Only the V has...
MORE »
CreepinDeath81

Anybody order a custom recently?

Updated
What was your total build time? Were you able to receive any updates along the way?...
MORE »
Fochit

Is this a good trade ESP 1995 "Custom Shop"

Updated
Looking to check if 1, this was a real 90's custom shop ESP and more or less what the used selling price would be around. I was sent this as a trade offer for my Mesa Nomad 100w head and Peavey 6505 head and just wanted to...
MORE »