Custom order form help

Updated
Luke S.

Hi guys.

Need some help for the custom shop order form

1) Difference beetween Esp pointed 6 in line and Horizon headstock shape

2) The Esp pointed 6 in line not reverse headstock, it's like jackson, kramer style? so, is pointed to down or up?

3) The 5-PC MAPLE/WALNUT neck materials, yeah it's for a stronger neck, but the sounds difference beetween a 3 pc maple neck?

4) It's recommended a 2 pc side maple neck with a mahogany central piece? or is not suitable?

5) What is mean Control Pattern?

A Custom guitar identically to a standard, how much will cost?

Many Thanks

Pushead

1)

Six in line - pointed

Horizon

2)

Six in line - pointed (not reverse)

Six in line - pointed (reverse)

3) In theory it's stronger, but won't sound very different. 

4) Not very common, but shouldn't be an issue.

5) Control Pattern is the type and layout of the controls (volume, tone, switches, etc.)

Sol C.

how would i format the control pattern?

Luke S.

But in the order form, on the headstocks shape there are 2 listed - Horizon/F/B and Old Horizon teardrop

what's differences?

I think maybe the Old Horizon teardrop is the orange one that you posted up before

- On the range frequencies 5 pc maple/walnut gives more mids up to the only maple neck? or what else..?

Dave R.

Horizon/F/B

Luke S.

Ok thanks everyone

Do you know guys if can i order a custom guitar without some parts:

For example: pickups/entire electronics/whitout hardware?

Only wood? neck + body? Like an empty guitar?

Dave R.

You would need to order a complete guitar, ESP does not offer 'partial builds'...

Luke S.

Thanks dave, anyway it's first time to order a custom shop guitar

Do you know guys if the old gibson explorer body like  or banana headstock, esp for custom shop still will do?

Luke S.

My bad, i wrote wrong the question:

If i want to order a (complete) guitar with old gibson explorer body and banana headstock, like old james hetfiel explorer

Esp still will do in Custom shop? or is a discontinued product even there...?

ESP 348

I am going to order a CS guitar one day. Mark my words.

Luke S.

Yeah man, i know what you try to tell me

But Esp sound rules for me

So, Esp does no more "Gibson explorer" body and banana headstock in custom shop right now?

Need an "official" answer please

Dave R.

From the FAQ:

Can I still order the old EXP body shape when ordering a custom ESP?

The body style of the old EXP was retired and a new body style was introduced in 2000. It is now known as the EX model. You may ONLY order the new EX body style - we cannot produce the old EXP shape.

Luke S.

Another important questions please:

1) In custom shop can i order a different headstock that not listed in order form?

Maybe something quite similar another famous brand? or they won't for copyright issue...?

2) How should i write if i want a fender stratocaster jack socket?

3) Difference beetween neck shapes: X Thin U and X Thin Flat neck Contour? Difference in terms of speed?

Pro and cons? The X thin flat is the D shape?

Luke S.

Can anyone answer to last post, please?

It's very important

Muhaimin R.

WHAT DO I PUT UNDER CONTROL WIRING?

Carlos D.

I'm using adobe acrobat and it says that i cannot edit it because it is "policy protected".

Kostya R.

If you need help and you are a student I recommend buy custom essay because services are by far the most efficient way to offload your study schedule and have time to complete all your homework and essays. It is time management that largely determines the final success in studies. Imagine that you just want to go to a friend's birthday or just walk in the park with your girlfriend. But you cannot do this, because you need to write 3 essays, a coursework and 15 sheets of homework. Therefore, in all forums, I meet the recommendations of essay writing services that give you the opportunity to live a full student life.

member m.

I will get one soon.

Post to Thread