ESP Customs, any good resources for Used models?

ESP Customs, any good resources for Used models?

Updated
Hey, newbie to the forum, but proud owner of a Custom Shop Eclipse and an Original Series Horizon. Im looking to expand my ESP collection, but its impossible to find anything other than the Standard Series models in the UK,...
MORE »
puppet-on-a-string

How to order a custom SV

Updated
I've tried to order a custom SV, the dealer said it's not available in the US. How can I order one?? 8o...
MORE »
Ole

Custom neck

Updated
Hey! Doen anybody know how much it costs for a custom neck ? I have a Gibson Flying V ยด81 and would like a neck similar to that one (40,5mm nut width) with my Vintage Plus. Thanks :)...
MORE »
kneeds86

Anyone selling mx-250's?

Updated
hey, looking for a mx-250. anyone?...
MORE »
WARLOCK

Neck Specs

Updated
Hey guys, noob here. I'm thinking about ordering a custom and I was wondering what nut size and neck contour to order. I know that my favorite neck was the one on a 90's ESP M3 Deluxe. HSH confg. I have no idea what the...
MORE »
gothicpheonix

Isnt a custom, custom anymore? (anything goes)

Updated
I was reading a thread by "metsabbitallica" and saw how he got shot down so quick for having a simmilar idea so someone else so i figured id open up the debate. I always figured custom, meant custom. you should be able to...
MORE »
gothicpheonix

help with viper custom

Updated
i was thinking of getting a custom viper made as the sg is one of my fav guitars and i cant seen to find exactly what i want from the standard models. my main concept is a body somewhere between a viper and an sg ie. as...
MORE »
Nick31

Maple unfinished necks on Custom Eclipse ?

Updated
is it possible to get a Maple unfinished necks on a Custom Eclipse ?...
MORE »
rkn4ever

1991 Custom Custom Horizon

Updated
Hey troops, I recently purchased the (make that THE) 1991 Flying Eagle Custom Horizon show guitar (also on the cover of the 1991 catalogue). Is there anyone out there that has the 1991 catalogue? So far, getting...
MORE »
metsabbatallica

Horizon

Updated
i have been thinking of ordering a horizon for a while ,well either a horizon or an mii both the same specs thru neck reverse pointed headstock ebony board emg 81 + 89n floyd kh2 control layout maple neck mahogany...
MORE »
Axle

Custom guitar idea

Updated
This is Axle from Deathspade here, and I have a great idea for a custom guitar. A Gus. G model with the same body type but with the pointy Razorback edges and painted like the Dean from Hell with a Seymour Duncan Dimebucker...
MORE »
RomanCancel

Horizon III's?

Updated
Since none are listed on the ESP US site does that mean that they are not available in the US and the only way that I would be able to get one would be through the custom shop? I have seen the "Anime Girl" model, but I'd...
MORE »
MetalMachine

Esp Ctm

Updated
I was wondering if anybody here has one and could tell me how fast the neck is and how easy access is to the 24th fret...
MORE »
bloodstyle

3D Custom guitar program Project.

Updated
In a general topic, i've got the idea (thanks to ESPimp) of making a new custom guitar program in 3D. but then i was wondering... 1 - is it legal? because by doing that i would probably take the same measur of ESP brand...
MORE »
jamesw

ESP M-II Custom (Custom shop?)

Updated
hi, im new to esp- ive traditionally been a fender/kramer kind of person... i was wondering if anyone on here could shed any light on my new guitar, i think the previous owner posted on here back in 1998, and id like to see...
MORE »