Gazmonster

Ngd Esp

Updated
Saw this one on ebay and could not resist it. :)...
MORE »
engage757

might have a chance at two of my Holy Grails!

Updated
I sold my USA Custom Horizon awhile back and I am really regretting it. However, two guitars have popped up recently that have me feeling a literal RUSH of G.A.S. A collector buddy of mine has offered me a Honeyburst USA...
MORE »
MegadethicA

Esp mx 250 help

Updated
Hello I am new to the ESP forum, and I am not sure if this is the right area to post this thread. Well I was wondering if anyone here can help me get the right measurements and size of the MX 250 GUITAR. Length, width and...
MORE »
MrScary

Any idea what this is?

Updated
Brand new here, just picked up this killer ESP "custom" superstrat. Trying to figure out what it is, maybe you guys can help me. serial number is 02062, neckplate seems either chrome or faded gold with just the serial...
MORE »
zodiac272

Diamond plate MX II

Updated
How would a black MX II look with white powder coated diamond plate look? black pups, and knobs/tuners... also, anybody have an idea how much an ESP MII with tun-o matic (no f'n floyd) would cost?Are they much more...
MORE »
boogiejh3

Custom MXII's

Updated
Hey guys, does anyone know where someone from the US can custom order (possibly Japan?) an MXII? I'd like to order a white one like Sean's but can't find any info about where to order one. I know that you can't get them in...
MORE »
boomer

Jh2

Updated
Nice jh2 on eBay uk cheap in anyone hasn't seen it yet £2700...
MORE »
Nareull

Just got my quote back....

Updated
Just got my quote back for a custom QM antelope with a rose inlay at 12th fret. Here's what I got back... If this custom would be made with red acryl, $13,399 retail,Your cost $9,999.00. If this would be made with MOP...
MORE »
boomer

Exp custom

Updated
Anyone got any ideas on what their worth in mint condition ? i have been offerd one for £800 its a 1998 with the stickers still on it i just wanted to know if its worth that ? theres no import tax or shiping on that!...
MORE »
boomer

mx250

Updated
hi guys im a new member and was wondering if someone can help me source a mx250 , i know this is a common question but im a bit shocked at the price of one on ebay at the moment is this the going rate or am i just way off...
MORE »
Custom Shop Order Form Question

Custom Shop Order Form Question

Updated
I have a couple of "dumb" questions if someone will humor me. 1. What pots are best, EMG 25K, 500K, etc. for a 81/60 1vol/1tone 2. Control wiring: what do i put? just standard wiring, no coil splitting? 3. Fingerboard...
MORE »
Buying an ESP Explorer custom bolt on

Buying an ESP Explorer custom bolt on

Updated
What do you think guys, I will be selling my gibson relic explorer in white which is now yellow with relic paint job. Is it worth getting one? Its a custom bolt on black etc rosewood board, is there a lot of difference...
MORE »
actionshark

New Mirage Custom

Updated
Hello I just bought my first ESP recently it a mirage custom. I would like to know the differences between the mirages that say the mirage instead of just mirage and what is the difference between custom and deluxe?...
MORE »
New Member and NGD

New Member and NGD

Updated
Hey, I'm a new member and finally got my first ESP. I've had LTDs and own an Edwards but nothing beats the real deal. I'm a huge Metallica and James Hetfield fan and have been dying for ESP Explorer for years. I had the...
MORE »
René

Esp Mx 220

Updated
I have the chance to buy a real MX 220 explorer with the original middlefinger inlays. All i want to know is what would you pay for the guitar....
MORE »