Looking for a jeff hanneman - and eclipse FT

Looking for a jeff hanneman - and eclipse FT

Updated
i looking for this guitars eclipse like jeff kendrich style. and ESP JH prefer the cammo version . but the black one is ok too !...
MORE »
espXplorer

Esp Europe Custom

Updated
Hi guys! This is my esp europe custom from the 80s. It's like a soloist explorer with 24 frets, kind of a stretched and smaller explorer body shape. You can see that it´s basically a neckthru mirage custom from that era,...
MORE »
DUFF

New Horizon Custom 7 String

Updated
This is my new custom horizon 7 string. Sorry for crappy pics. Only got a cell phone camera. Mahogany Body Maple Neck Thru-Body EMG 81-7 and 707 Sperzel Locking Tuners TonePros Bridge...
MORE »
Blue777

Do you own a STEF B7 ?? (Baritone)

Updated
Hey I really want to try a STEF B7 , I've heard nice reviews about that 7 string beast , If you own one let me know what do you think , oh and If you are willing to sell yours let me know!...
MORE »
Mr.Dahl

Custom Order vs Special Order

Updated
Yeah, wtf is the difference???? :rolleyes::rolleyes: I've seen alot of ESP Special Orders at Pro Music Tools and Guitar Rebellion....
MORE »
Help with my Explorer USA Custom

Help with my Explorer USA Custom

Updated
HI All, first post!!! I have had this ESP Explorer USA Custom for ages now but I have no history and not seen anything like it anywhere else.. I paid £1000 about 10 years ago from a music shop in the UK.. It was second hand...
MORE »
patrick p.
Khyolamo Kikon

Custom Made guitar help!?

Updated
Guys please help me out. I really want to make my own custom made guitar. But the problem is that im from India and there are no ESP dealers here. What should I do? Please list out the steps as to how I should Proceed to make...
MORE »
custom shop body shapes

custom shop body shapes

Updated
I got a question , Why is the body shape selection so limited, especialy with all the new 2014 models.   What if i want a custom made E-II horizon 3 for instance ? 
On facebook they say they can make a custom version of...
MORE »
alon d.

price question

Updated
Hi guys what do you think is the price  for an esp mirage 1993 custom

MORE »
1991 one of a kind lynch style

1991 one of a kind lynch style

Updated
Hey dudes, I'm looking for a custom one off I had made in 1991. Sold it 1993. Unique and one of a kind, the guitar was based off Lynch Kami with smaller Mirage body. Body back and sides are black with custom laser copied...
MORE »
I Wish

I Wish

Updated
I wish esp, this upcoming year, would put custom versions of they're standard models for purchase to the market. a custom Eclipse II, Viper II, Horizon II, M's, and so forth. just basic custom models built with the same...
MORE »
Authenticating a used guitar

Authenticating a used guitar

Updated
Hi all, I purchased a used ESP KH2 White Ouija on ebay...no COA or case...anyone know of any way to authenticate this guitar? Thanks. ...
MORE »
lucas l.

how does the esp custom shop?

Updated
then personally I would like to know if the work of the esp custom shop and complete it and what are its restrictions and what is the price of a guitar custom shop?? then ... I wonder if the guitar is esp with the shape of...
MORE »
lucas l.

guitarra custom shop

Updated
Personal hello forum, I wonder if the esp custom shop makes any kind of guitar, type I was wondering if you guys could make a guitar with the shape of another company as the model bc rich warlock and the ibanez halberd or...
MORE »