FS in Germany: JH-1, JH-2, Grynch

FS in Germany: JH-1, JH-2, Grynch

Updated
I am considering selling these beauties. PM if you're interested or have questions.

• JH-1 - #002 - mint except the common crack in the finish at the neck - no "name plate" case • JH-2 - long serial - absolutely...
MORE »
ESP JAMES HETFIELD EET FUK

ESP JAMES HETFIELD EET FUK

Updated
WELL, THIS IS MY FIRST POST!! I´VE FOUND IN MY HOMETOWN AN ESP MX 220 "EET FUK" MODEL. I´D LIKE TO KNOW IF SOMEONE COULD TELL ME IF IT´S  REAL OR FAKE I ATTACH SOME PHOTOS BEST REGARDS... PAUL FROM ARGENTINA...
MORE »
The-Grynch

Selling my mint condition Grynch

Updated
Hi folks. I bought it brand new when they came out, it's maybe been played for a total of 3 hours - totally mint. I have the COA. I believe it's #127 but I'll double check when I get home. It didn't come with a case, so I...
MORE »
taliababa

ESP JH-1 question

Updated
I'm considering buying a JH-1 but it doesn't have the ESP Custom Guitars label on the headstock. Has anyone owned one that had the label missing? Also, did they all come with metal nameplate?...
MORE »
boogie20

ESP snakebyte changing color?

Updated
Hello all, I have a snow white ESP snakebyte and just recently it has started to change color like the gibson's tend to do into a creme white color. Has anyone else experienced this with their snakebyte? I talked to a ESP...
MORE »
yzfr6i

ESP Skull and Snakes vs GL-600SS

Updated
I currently have an LTD GL-600SS, but have been thinking about buying an ESP skull & snakes. Has anyone played both, and is there enough of a difference between them to make it worth the purchase. I know the LTD has a...
MORE »
MP-600 best guitar I've bought

MP-600 best guitar I've bought

Updated
Yeah, I bought it second hand for £499.99 off of Ebay with a stagg hard case and it's turned out to be the best guitar I own, but i guess it should be considering its the most expenicive guitar as well. Came in the stagg...
MORE »
Fade To Black 1985

James Hetfield/Kirk Hammett

Updated
JAMES HETFIELD ESP JH-1 (7) #027 / Pushead (USA) #069 / Kookoo (Finland) #086 / Espenlaub (Germany) #105 / Frantic77 (Italy) #158 / Sean106OCD (USA) #169 / Red&Die (Taiwan) #N.N./ Espguitars (USA) ESP JH-2...
MORE »
Kill ' 30th

Kill ' 30th

Updated
Just got #54 ...
MORE »
KH White zombie

KH White zombie

Updated
What's your thoughs ? 602 with graphic and 1 tone ? nice case ... worth the extra money over 602  ? ...
MORE »
Ian R.

Old Series

Updated
I dont know about what others think. But ESP needs to bring back the KH-3, the ALX-Blacky and the pink alexi V to the US line. Some of the sickest guitars they ever made....
MORE »
Alexi Laiho Arrowhead custom for sale!

Alexi Laiho Arrowhead custom for sale!

Updated
$3,550.00 and I'll pay for standard UPS shipping within the states. Super clean, nearly brand new. Ad and pics are up on eBay, send me an email if you're interested!  ...
MORE »
The Kid

STEF T7-B without Pickguard (pics)

Updated
Pics of my STEF T7-B without the pickguard. Looks pretty mean. Eventually gonna get a custom pickguard made in Matte Black. Will post better pics soon. Thoughts??...
MORE »
ESP Jeff Hanneman

ESP Jeff Hanneman

Updated
Wanted to buy ESP Jeff Hanneman, Looking for real one not LTD. Please PM Me if you have one ...........
MORE »
metalmatthew

stef sigs

Updated
just got my first one. my first seven string too love it..going to get more. lets your stephen carpenter sigs 6 or sevens...
MORE »