Dingbat-Walabi

Next James Hetfield sig predictions

Updated
Most of us know that Hetfield will most probably get a new sig when the new album comes out(whenever the hell that is...) so make prediction of what it will look like pics mockups would be a bonus...
MORE »
RippinFace

Richie Sambora's axe....available?

Updated
I dig the man's playing and just wondering when his new axe will be out everywhere? thanks....
MORE »
_koppen

Kh-602 vs Ex-400

Updated
Please help me, wich one to get? :D...
MORE »
Osc

A few ESP guitar questions!

Updated
Sup all, I'm getting the KH-202 within a week from now and just had a few questions regarding it. I wanted to go for the KH-602 but at the moment the funds aren't available for now to get it. So I'm going with the 202. I...
MORE »
newagedemolition

Kh-602

Updated
Do ESP make one with a clear neck finish rather than just the all over black?...
MORE »
kirk is the best

Esp Jh-3

Updated
Hi, There is a esp jh-3 on ebay. But I think this is to good to be true. Buy it now for 1500,- :rolleyes: What do you guys think about it...
MORE »
VortexMirage

Where is the NINJA STR available?

Updated
i've been browsing but haven't come up with shit! it looks like a decent investment...
MORE »
metalmaniac 13

Wtb:Esp Jh-1 or Kh-1

Updated
Hi if anyone knows how i find one of this great guitars please send!Do you know how i pay for this?I know is little old this models but great! Thanks...
MORE »
ESPANDY16

pink alexi rerelease?

Updated
i heard that they were going to rerelease the pink alexi (american version) does anyone know if this is true? will it be a limited run? and when can i get it lol?...
MORE »
Art

fair price for an ESP KH-1?

Updated
Hello, I am new to the board. I was wondering if someone could tell me what would a fair price be for a KH-1? For the record, "No" I am not selling one - I am looking to buy one. I have a friend who has a friend...
MORE »
blackhawkdown

Kirk Hammett´s Motive

Updated
Anybody knows where you can find the motive he has on his KH3 spider guitar? i found the spider and the red devil but i cant seam to find the number 13 decal.....
MORE »
imprinted

Mustaine Axxion?

Updated
Anyone own/play one of these? Had a chance to play a livewire equipped LTD Axxion and was surprisingly impressed. Hadn't given it a chance because of it's somewhat less attractive appearance but played it and was blown...
MORE »
HUTCHINGS

Lynch Mid eighties Yellow Tiger

Updated
Here are the pics....
MORE »
Rodle

I need help with my KH2

Updated
Hi dudes, this is my first post and I hope somebody like N3rdAl3rt, Sephiroth, KH Guitar Freak, Demon Chile, Chris1234 or whatever can help me. I need to know where I can find o how I can make the stickets like "CAUTION...
MORE »
juninho35

Alexi Laiho pink saw tooth custom shop.. anybody have one..?

Updated
Does anybody have one of these..? Interested in feedback if you have... Link to guitar on ESP Japan site...
MORE »