A few ESP guitar questions!

Updated
Osc
Sup all, I'm getting the KH-202 within a week from now and just had a few questions regarding it. I wanted to go for the KH-602 but at the moment the funds aren't available for now to get it. So I'm going with the 202. I played and JFC it feels just great. 1. Assuming the KH-202 comes with Ernieball 10's on it. IF NOT...Which set of strings does KH uses? And....what set of strings does the KH-202 comes with? 2. What set of strings would you recommends for this guitar? (Related to 1st question :D 3. What's the lowest you can tune the KH-202? 4. Is it worth putting EMG 81 set on the KH-202 or just wait to get the 602? I have been thinking if I should get the 602 next but I know I'm also very comfortable with V guitars. So my next one I would like to get is some ESP V just hasn’t decided on which one. If anyone recommends any please say so.
ScytheMan

Kirk uses Ernie Ball skinny top heavy bottom(10-52)

Dilzdo21

take note of this mans post!

after you buy that peaice of shit 202 youll be begging fomore

300-400 series and up PLZ

Throne_Of_Lunacy

if i were you id save up and the the KH-602
cause you'd already have the dual EMG 81's and an OFR

hessian101

^so... you think he should pay $500 dollars more for just the OFR? Other than the bridge, the m-400 is the same guitar...

Osc

I hear wat your saying hess which completely makes sence but at the moment I'm playing with this beat up POS washy. For sure my next toy will be a V just cause #1 for some reason i feel very confortable playing a V and #2 i kinda refuse to buy 602 after i just brought a 202. Even tho it's a better guitar but still, i dont want any guitars looking to same once i start buying guitars. + like you said as far as the difference of the cash between the M-400 and 602.

load more replies (2 of 2)
Post to Thread