Purgatory

Signature Series stamp on the head of a Truckster.

Updated
Does anyone knows why some Trucksters have the Signature Series stamp on the head and some not?...
MORE »
Has anyone figured out what was behind the JH-2 with long serial numbers?

Has anyone figured out what was behind the JH-2 with long serial numbers?

Updated
I have one with serial # 35689, bought roughly 10 years ago. I was always wondering how many were made. I heard only a few, but I believe it was way more than that. I saw serial # from the low 35,000s to the low 36,000s. Any...
MORE »
yearofthespider2k3

Mc-600?

Updated
Hey I was wondering if anyone out there has an LTD MC-600 Max cavalera model they would consider selling. I can't find one anywhere and I don't like his new AX model. I am a huge Sepultura and Soulfly fan and have searched...
MORE »
jaylaw90

ESP Truckster.

Updated
Looking for an ESP Truckster. Anyone has one, please let me know....
MORE »
Looking for an JH-1 OHSC !!! Please help!

Looking for an JH-1 OHSC !!! Please help!

Updated
Hi all! I bought a JH-1 (#002) in '98 from 48th Street Guitars and it didn't come with the original case. 1. Does anyone happen to own one? (I believe I was in contact with Norman Basilio a few years ago, but it never...
MORE »
manicsix

Questions about a Stef-6 (SRC)

Updated
Hey all, I've found a see-thru green stephen carpenter 6 signature, which was made in one of the japan custom shops (it has the K prefix on the serial). It's around $1250, would you say that this is a fair price? And being...
MORE »
Gwedo

Black Truckster - small amount of info here lol

Updated
I met Metallica yesterday at Reading, i won a meet and greet pass via Metclub :) I wanted to ask James about the Truckster as it might be my next guitar and basically he obviously couldent say anything lol he said "i got...
MORE »
apexi_wildchild

alexi pink sawtooth

Updated
did any of u guys know where could i get the ltd alexi pink sawtooth??...
MORE »
Hind

Where is Kirk's KH-3 in the 2008 ESP line-up?

Updated
Hey guys, does anyone of you know, why the ESP KH-3 is missing in the current KH guitar lineup? ESP guitars' official export website still got the KH-3 listed. Maybe one of you experts know more ... thanks for answering...
MORE »
jaylaw90

ESP M-II Mummy or Dracula?

Updated
Im getting paid next week, so I'm thinking about getting a ESP M-II Neck-Thru and sending it to Bill to get some graphics on it, so I was wondering what you guys recommend I should get on it? The Kirk Hammett Mummy or...
MORE »
Miguel

Anyone get the SC 608 or B8?

Updated
Any reviews 8o...
MORE »
espsy

ESP Will Adler Sig owners??

Updated
Anyone own one these signature models? Wondered what it's like as it's slowing growing on me....
MORE »
Esp Jesper model

Esp Jesper model

Updated
Looking at purchasing one of these guitars, has anyone tried them or know what they are like at all, if so do you have any pics. Regards...
MORE »
yearofthespider2k3

Static-X

Updated
Has anyone tried the wayne static guitar? If so how was it?...
MORE »
Selling my KH2 Thru neck

Selling my KH2 Thru neck

Updated
I am selling my esp kh2 thru neck hammett model, has hardly been played but want a les paul custom or esp mx, offers will be considered. I will get pics up soon....
MORE »